Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. MRDM (CLASS V) 29/01/2022

RDM (CLASS 3) 11/07/2023

Witch Hunting (Class 2) 11/07/2023

How much playtime do you have on the server? 44 Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Late night/Early morning

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Roughly 90% of my playtime on Gmod is on dark rp. I Enjoy playing dark rp a lot and would like to experience what it is like to be an admin on a dark rp server. I Am also picky when it comes to choosing dark rp servers but I enjoy the atomicrp servers very much and would like to do something more than just play on the server.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I Really like the atomic rp servers and would like to be a staff member for the first time on any server. I Am a fast learner, very patient, reasonable and fair so I believe these traits would beneficial for someone who is looking to become an admin for the first time. I Have also noticed that most of the time when I am online very late or early in the morning these is very little admins on so tickets get very late responses so I could help out a lot during those time periods.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I Would just like to say that although I only have 44 hours on the server I only started playing this server about 4 days ago So I plan on being very active in the near future.

-1 you have 2 active warns that you did not explain at all and no effort in the application
Was unaware you wanted full details for the warns. The rdm was because I stepped into "gang territory" and did not know what that was at the time so i was killed. I Assumed it was rdm and there was no admins on so to make it fair I killed the person who killed me. I Later learned what gang territory was once an admin got on and took the ticket i had made prior when no staff was on. It was then in that sit that i was given the rdm warn. The witch hunting warn was due to me placing multiple hits on the person who killed me in the gang territory.

-1 Tried to get somebody in my gang to inside because I didn’t give him my base dupe. You can’t be applying for staff and encouraging rule breaking at the same time man! Act your age.

-1 Tried to get somebody in my gang to inside because I didn’t give him my base dupe. You can’t be applying for staff and encouraging rule breaking at the same time man! Act your age.
Did not know insiding was an offence at the time I do now after reading the rules. Also I managed to replicate your base you should come check it out.

I dealt with this player several times today. It is evident that he is not the type of player to write an application and I expect to see him apply again in the future as an open interview.
While his application lacks effort, I do believe the player would make a good staff member. I also realize my vote means literally nothing in the sea of negatives…
+1 for the future.

P.S Having warnings makes it hard for people to believe you’ll be a good staff member. It originally put me on the fence (regardless of the effort).

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

If you would like, you may make an open interview ticket in the discord in 2 weeks if you want to apply that way.
We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/