How dare the Atomic server do this?!?! >:(

TruMoo

User
Mar 13, 2021
I can't believe this server! I've only been playing on here for four months and I can't find very many reasons to hate it!! I just want to MRDM on a server I don't care about, but Atomic makes it super hard to do that. The community is too good, and the people I meet are too sweet!! UGH!! I can't even make fun of the admins because they are all super chill people. They let me run around the sit room and have fun!! They don't take their job super professionally and it's sickening to see it because I can't tease them for being the stereotypical Gmod mods!!! I just want to RDM them in the game and the ban me for breaking the rules, but no.. they laugh it off and are super cool about it!! :mad:((
Oh, and don't get me started on the jailing. I walk around in a public place and see people jailed! Unlike other servers, Atomic puts them up for everybody to see to have everybody make fun of 'em or cheer 'em on for what they did! It's super funny and cool and I HATEEE ITT!! HOW DARE THIS SERVER BE CHILL??? I even got so invested in this horribly great server than I made two (NOT ONE, BUT TWO) Instagram accounts for the laughs and GIGGLES. I respect the HELL out of so many chaps playin' this server >:[[[. AHHH! ERRHAAH!!! * punches wall * * puinches another wall * *upercutss the last wall *
You all have A SUPER. GOOD!!! DAYYY!!! :mad:FE(S((((((

😠

😠

😠

gtrehg5h5.jpg

this is my cat

I can't believe this server! I've only been playing on here for four months and I can't find very many reasons to hate it!! I just want to MRDM on a server I don't care about, but Atomic makes it super hard to do that. The community is too good, and the people I meet are too sweet!! UGH!! I can't even make fun of the admins because they are all super chill people. They let me run around the sit room and have fun!! They don't take their job super professionally and it's sickening to see it because I can't tease them for being the stereotypical Gmod mods!!! I just want to RDM them in the game and the ban me for breaking the rules, but no.. they laugh it off and are super cool about it!! :mad:((
Oh, and don't get me started on the jailing. I walk around in a public place and see people jailed! Unlike other servers, Atomic puts them up for everybody to see to have everybody make fun of 'em or cheer 'em on for what they did! It's super funny and cool and I HATEEE ITT!! HOW DARE THIS SERVER BE CHILL??? I even got so invested in this horribly great server than I made two (NOT ONE, BUT TWO) Instagram accounts for the laughs and GIGGLES. I respect the HELL out of so many chaps playin' this server >:[[[. AHHH! ERRHAAH!!! * punches wall * * puinches another wall * *upercutss the last wall *

😠

😠

😠

Bruh man u ok?

😠

😠

😠

Maybe join the atomic sandbox server if you want to RDM so much :)