Accepted ItzzFrosty Staff Application

ItzzFrosty

User
Feb 18, 2022
Username: ItzzFrosty

◈ Your In-Game Name: Frosty GG

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199155651321/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 17

Your Discord (with tag): ItzzFrosty#1568

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 days 1 hour

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? central

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 1am-8am or 4pm-12pm but you can usually catch me on the server most times

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I've played on atomic for a while now and I'm looking for a bigger opportunity in helping the community. every time that I have been on atomic and have needed help the admins and staff have been super friendly and helpful and I wanna return the favor and help the community to the best of my ability's. I've seen a lot of players that are new to dark rp and a don't really know what they are doing and I've helped them the best that I can by helping them start up and explaining how everything works and id like to do that more often and have a bigger role in helping everyone and making the game fun for everybody. I love playing on the server and hate seeing peoples fun being ruined by rule breakers no one likes to be rdmed constantly I know how it feels.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I really love playing on the server and I think that I should be given the opportunity to be an admin because, I know how to deal with people, I'm really easy to get along with, I'm good at following commands and am always looking for ways I can better my self and can accept when I'm wrong, I want to help the community in anyways I can, I'm motivated to make the server a good and fun time for everyone, I have a basically open schedule to be on whenever especially at night when there's not many admin on and I'm gonna try to be the best admin I can be. ill treat everyone the same and have no bias. I have played by the rules the whole time that I've been on atomic and want encourage everyone else too. I'm a chill guy and just wanna have the opportunity to meet new people and help the best I can.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'm 17 i play gmod way to much recently and just wanna say that if I get this role ill do the best I can to be a good admin and make the server as fun as possible

thank you for taking the time to read my application an considering me.

+1 You have a solid drive and I like that a lot your application is good with minor grammatical errors.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to ๖ۣۜPanda#8812 within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Last edited:
Application Accepted
Reach out to Tungsten#7445 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training