Icy

Steam Name:
Icy_06_09

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
15 (16 in june)

Your discord name/tag:
Icy#0609

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
Warned for NLR once, kicked for being AFK twice

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)
39 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully?
yes i have

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
yes i have

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
i do have a microphone. i usually type, but when i'm staffing i use my microphone.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Yes! i used to be staff on SmokesRP. the reason i am not no more is because they found out i knew about their bots and they banned me.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
No

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
AWarn3 and BLogs

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I feel like i could bring some positivity to the table. i love the server and the people that play on it. I would love the opportunity to better the community and also have fun while doing it. That's one of the things i love most about staffing. I also really enjoy taking sits and helping people. I also like following rules, and making sure others are doing the same.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I think you should choose me because I am a relatively chill person and can keep my cool when talking to an angry/annoying player. I have past admin experience (as i have previously stated) and i know to always listen to both sides of the story before making any decisions. I know to always take sits no matter how small the issue. I also love the admins that work on the server. They (and everyone else) are very cool and nice people and I would like to be apart of that. Of course I will take my job as admin very seriously which means no goofing off. I am also going to be on gmod a lot more because of irl reasons. I will never rank people higher than someone else (like a friend) especially in a sit. In a sit everyone is equal, and innocent until proven guilty. I will always check logs before anything and will never get angry at the people in a sit no matter what. I'll also almost always be on this server. I love this server and is very dear to me thank you.

Last edited:
Your In-Game Name:
Icy

Steam Name:
Icy_06_09

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
15 (16 in june)

Your discord name/tag:
Icy#0609

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
No, i dont believe so.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)
26 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully?
yes i have

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
yes i have

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
i do have a microphone. i usually type, but when i'm staffing i use my microphone.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Yes! i used to be staff on SmokesRP. the reason i am not no more is because they found out i knew about their bots and they banned me.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
No

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
AWarn3 and BLogs

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I feel like i could bring some positivity to the table. i love the server and the people that play on it. I would love the opportunity to better the community and also have fun while doing it. That's one of the things i love most about staffing. I also really enjoy taking sits and helping people. I also like following rules, and making sure others are doing the same.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I think you should choose me because I am a relatively chill person and can keep my cool when talking to an angry/annoying player. I have past admin experience (as i have previously stated) and i know to always listen to both sides of the story before making any decisions. I know to always take sits no matter how small the issue. I also love the admins that work on the server. They (and everyone else) are very cool and nice people and I would like to be apart of that. Of course I will take my job as admin very seriously which means no goofing off. I am also going to be on gmod a lot more because of irl reasons. I will never rank people higher than someone else (like a friend) especially in a sit. In a sit everyone is equal, and innocent until proven guilty. I will always check logs before anything and will never get angry at the people in a sit no matter what. I'll also almost always be on this server. I love this server and is very dear to me thank you.
EDIT: -1. Broke NLR on purpose then lied to staff. Now has an NLR warn on his record.

Last edited:
+1 seems like he would be good staff given his experience I also really like his application very genuine
RemoteImpishBlackbear-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
+1 Haven't had that many experiences with you online to go off of here, but your application is pretty well done imo, and with moderation experience as well. I think you'd be a nice fit, good luck! :)

Last edited:
+1 I see him on the server a lot and good application