Denied IncasedName's Staff Application

IncasedName

User
Mar 27, 2022
Australia
fluxnetworks.xyz
Username: IncasedName

◈ Your In-Game Name: IncasedName (Tony Ross)

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198815357841/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 28 Yr

Your Discord (with tag): Incasedname#4810

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes, it is.

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Not at all, I have also never been pulled into a SIT for doing bad on my end.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 Days, as of posting this

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes, I have completely went over them.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes I did.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? I do have a Microphone and would be able to use it anytime possible during my playtime.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes, I have, I have owned over 4 servers in the past and was decently successful with that.
Averaging around 20-30+ players on a daily basis. Names of the servers (Closed Down):
Flux Networks
Forest Nitro
Noodles DarkRP
TheSit DarkRP

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Not at all.

What is your time zone? NZST (GMT+12).

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? My current playstyle is very flexible, I can play 8 hours on a minimum every single day. With expectations of weekends and holidays, I can sometimes average around 12 hours.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team?
I thoroughly enjoy playing on the server and participating in all the events held by players, admins and I want the chance to be part of that team and help organize and help heaps of players as the server grows. I am very active on the server so I will be available to staff, do tickets and help the community as much as I can. This will help the server grow as frequent as we can and players motivate future users to play on the server and stay for longer periods of time. I have also had previous experience staffing on Garry's Mod servers like DarkRP and AdvancedRP. I am also a very friendly person and will not cause any conflict within the server and people also don’t have to be afraid to ask for my help.
I will be very committed to my role and provide good ideas for future things and also do my best with all the standard staffing duties like taking SITs and helping players on a regular basis so people don't have to wait longer than they should for a staff member to help them.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe that I deserve the rank because I would love the opportunity and responsibility of helping other players in the community who want to have the best role-playing experience possible. Another reason why I believe I deserve the rank is that I am also very active. This means that I can spend a lot of time helping players and getting to know them while improving their role-playing experience through staffing as well as through roleplay. I believe my previous experience and determination to help other players would be useful and help improve the staff team. This will allow the players to trust me in helping them and would pass it onto new players. I want to help this community grow and help get rid of the players who minge around and ruin other players' role-playing experiences. I would like to say that I know if not all, the majority of the staff team and a lot of the community. Overall, I want to increase other players' experience in the community by spending lots of my time on staff as well as role-playing. I know that my past experiences on different game servers and in the community already will help me become a better staff member who is there to help others. Altogether, I have a lot of experience in staffing and playing in the community so I've gone through, seen a lot, and learned a lot from other staff members.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. To be completely honest about me, I am very determined to get things done. I do my best to help people in the worst of situations. I always defuse situations in ways others don't.
I believe I work as hard as I can at most times and get things done as thoroughly and quickly as possible.

-1 Plagiarism was fount on both the questions: Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? and Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?

Here are the results of the plagiarism check

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to (@StygianPhoenix#9870) on Discord to schedule an interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within the next 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299) (Ya Ming Gotcha#9941) (!Wilkers!#4231)