Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 27

Your Discord (with tag): InfinityTheLion#2787

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2d 15h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? US-EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? It varies when I sleep, but when I'm on, I stay on for hoooooooours. (Lets say 10a-midnight on average tho)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? It's been quite a while since I've cared enough to really want to be staff in a Garry's Mod server, I haven't been active in the game since about 2018-ish?, but I have quite a lot of experience moderating in Dark RP and TTT servers. I joined the server about 10 days ago and I've had quite a great experience with a large portion of those I've interacted with, I pretty much immediately knew I'd like to eventually be staff and help moderate. I've found myself actually witnessing rulebreaking, not being part of the situation, and wishing I could be on duty to help and be around to take tickets.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I find myself kind of either bored or frustrated, basically thinking "I'd rather be on duty right now" to take tickets. I've spent the past couple of days reading and rereading the MOTD and I feel I've got a decent grasp on the rules enforced here but I'm pretty sure I'll make a mistake here and there. I've had tons of fun here and I'd simply love to keep getting to know people while also helping people enjoy the game and keep the rules enforced.

EDIT: My server playtime has increased to 3D 5H since I applied.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
ily bb

Last edited:
Positives:
- Age alone speaks for maturity
- Admits to making mistakes, shows that you learn from them
Negatives:
- EST timezone (lots of staff here)
Other:
Not really too much to say here besides I'm a fan of the application. Being in the EST time zone is NOT the end of the world and will not hold you back by any means, but we do need people to be on later at night sometimes as well. I wish you best of luck on your interview if given the chance.
Overall: +1

Positives:
- Age alone speaks for maturity
- Admits to making mistakes, shows that you learn from them
Negatives:
- EST timezone (lots of staff here)
Other:
Not really too much to say here besides I'm a fan of the application. Being in the EST time zone is NOT the end of the world and will not hold you back by any means, but we do need people to be on later at night sometimes as well. I wish you best of luck on your interview if given the chance.
Overall: +1
There are times where I really have a fucked up sleep schedule so there will be times where I will be on past midnight.
Thank you for your vote! :)

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/