Accepted iNinjaMonkey530 Staff Application

iNinjaMonkey530

User
Apr 28, 2022
Username: iNinjaMonkey530

◈ Your In-Game Name: NinjaMonkey

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199092162013/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): I am 15 Turning 16 in September

Your Discord (with tag): iNinjaMonkey530#7792

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have got a class 3 RDM warn in the past when I first started the server by killing a guy who was mic spamming. I know now that I was in the wrong after reading the rules and job descriptions. I have been clean every since.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 5 days 18 hours 20 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Pacific Daylight Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? on the week days I'm usually on from 5pm-10pm on the weekends I can be on from 11am- 11pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be apart of the staff team because I see how hard it can be sometimes for the staff if they don't have enough people on the server to take the tickets. I also like to interact with new people and have a fun time and I try to help other people on the server to have a good time whether its talking to them or hanging out with them. As many of the staff has done with me and I would love to give it back to everyone.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted because I want to help player that are new or even old with anything they need to make the server they play on as fun as it can be. I also want to stop people who RDM or RDA and talk to them and find the reason why they do it and help them stop and be a regular. And I want to put my time instead of running a business or afking I can be helping everyone and making it enjoyable for them to play on a server I know they would love because I love it. Thanks for your time for reading this -Ninja

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

+1
Could use a little better grammar (It's that not important) and a little more detail, but apart from that, it's a fairly decent app.
Can't wait to hear your interview. :D

+1
Could use a little better grammar (It's that not important) and a little more detail, but apart from that, it's a fairly decent app.
Can't wait to hear your interview. :D
english is my second language so i tend to have a little mistakes here and there but thanks for the kind words

english is my second language so i tend to have a little mistakes here and there but thanks for the kind words
You Deserve it, man, don't worry if English isn't your main language. as I said grammar ain't that important. :D Hope you get accepted.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to (Doc!#9842) on Discord to schedule an interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within the next 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Last edited by a moderator:
Accepted For Training
Please reach out to StygianPhoenix#9870 on discord to schedule your training!
Note: Failure to schedule your Training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.