Accepted Itz Sean252 Staff Application

Itz Sean252

User
Apr 17, 2022
Username: Itz Sean252

◈ Your In-Game Name: Cornelius Cornwall

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199028633150/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Itz Sean252#7815

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I got a warn for failrp during raid (class 3). I didn't know the rules entirely and broke nlr. But it will not happen agian because I know now all the rules

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day, 10 hours, 29 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Daylight time (EDT)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? All Day (When no school) 4-30/5-00(After school) I have to get off at 9 on school days

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to join the AtomicRP Staff Team because I would like an opportunity to make a change and help a community out. Plus this would also be a learning experience for me to help communities and overall I love this sever and would love to be apart of the Staff Team and help as much people and overall set a good mood for the AtomicRP community. Plus since I've never been a staff member I would like to finally be one because I haven't had an open opportunity like this and help myself by knowing I can make changes and make things happen somewhere and make people happy

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Being accepted into the AtomicRP Staff team would be a learning opportunity for me since it would be my first time. I would also love to help anyone I can because overall I love helping and making a good impact on communities and making people smile makes me happy and I love putting effort into things I do and love to make a good impact on myself and people I meet/know and overall just help people that need it when others can't so they are not left in darkness and feel like an outcast

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am a really nice person to reason with. I am a very helpful person. I like to make friends and help anyone I can.

Last edited:
-1, instead of linking your steam profile you linked a video explaining how to make your steam profile public, you also did not put any effort into the questions "Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? " and "Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?"

-1, instead of linking your steam profile you linked a video explaining how to make your steam profile public, you also did not put any effort into the questions "Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? " and "Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?"
Aw crap my bad I thought I copied my steam profile

I suggest taking the time to edit your application to better answer the questions I mentioned and make sure to include the link to your steam profile.
It has been updated hopefully this works but I am not good at doing these types of things but anyways thanks for your time

+1 good app, solid thoughts on being a staff member. I hope you retain this mentality if you do become staff