Denied ItzYaBoiDingo Staff Application

SwagMaster69

User
Aug 13, 2021
Username: ItzYaBoiDingo

◈ Your In-Game Name: ItzYaBoiDingo, currently have it set up as zZz ItzYaBoiValor

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198844182936/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16

Your Discord (with tag): MacDaddy#0534

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 1 warn on rdm it was really just a misunderstanding on my part.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1week 3days 11hrs and 40min

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Later in the day 4:30-5 to about 12:00 , or after work in the summers 6am- 8am (if i'm off I can be on from 6-7pm to 6-8am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I've played a lot on this server an I overall really enjoy it. Wish that I could help other/new players have better experience while playing.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to help when staff is short, I've seen what happens when there is little to no staff on the server and since i'm on so much I figured I might as well have another roll rather than basing. Which that would be me being a staff member.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I get along well with others, pretty friendly overall I try and solve problems the best I can.

+/- good playtime but like BigHead said too, not a whole lot written, would've been easy to give you the interview with a higher amount of effort but imo its enough to get an interview, especially when you could've asked for an open

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299)

thank you all for taking the time to look my app. over, if you can please tell me what about in general I should include for my next app. please do, this is my second one and i've gotten the same reason for denial both times.