Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 24

Your Discord (with tag): J. Sugma#1888

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 55 1/2

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Atomic networks
Made it to senior mod
I guess you guys are the contacts

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? Yes

Did you resign from the staff team? No

What is your time zone? Est

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Anytime I’m not busy or at work

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I wanna be apart of the atomic staff team because Atomic is the server I play on and I wanna be able to give back and help again. Another reason is I've noticed in sits they can take long or handled incorrectly due to misinformation or a misunderstanding and I feel l'Il be able to help a lot in this field due to my knowledge of the server and rules and how they're enforced. I also just really love the community here and wanna be a good staff member for the people. I feel I'II do a good job and just need a chance to prove it.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I should be accepted because of a few reasons, one is my knowledge and experience in the server.
Another I have a good relationship with lots of players on the server and I feel I can help with situations that also aren't about rules but players just not getting along.
Another reason i think I should be accepted is my persistence or dedication to the server I really wanna help and be apart of the team again! And I think I've shown that a little with my persistence in the apps.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. id like the staff community and the staff team to know that I'm ready for this I just need you to give me a chance to prove myself

+1 I feel like as u made a mistake and learned from your actions that u have improved on your behavior to make sure it doesn't happen again gl

+1 I have seen him multiple times on after his previous application, Making an effort to be on def deserves a second chance

+1 deserves a chance, we have given multiple staff second chances so it should be no different for joe

+1
I believe Joe deserves a second chance. He has spent a lot of time on the server, has past experience, and has been consistent with his applications.
I'd like to at least see an interview.​