Accepted Jack's Staff Application

Jack

User
Mar 22, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Jack x

Steam Name: Jack

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198859667396/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16

Your discord name/tag: Jack x

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? Yes I was banned for ltap but it was appealed I was also warned for fail RP when I first joined the server

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) 3 days 8 hours 14 mins

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) No

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) No

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? No

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I have tried RP on all different games. GTA 5, Arma 3, Unturned and none of them where really that fun. But when I tried dark RP for the first time I absolutely loved it! and I been playing it like crazy ever since. I tried almost all servers and they had weird rules and the community's weren't community's I enjoyed. So I slowly started losing interest but I switched to this server for the first time and absolutely loved it the community was perfect, as soon as I joined people were helping me get started and I had so much fun I decided to become a supporter and I played more and I joined the discord and really started interacting with the community, more than I have before with any game I've ever played and I wanna keep this server as fun as possible.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I will get along well with other staff members keep things professional learn the ropes quickly and efficiently I'm also on at 10pm till 2 or 3 am when there's not a lot of staff on I'm very determined and ready

Last edited:
+1
-very good guy
-play with him often
-super helpful
-never rages
-will definitely make a great staff member

Last edited:
+1 I highly recommend Jack X Due to the following reasons.
- Very kind person
- Always willing to help
- Very active
- Overall a good person with morals.

Lots of respect for you gl.

+1 One of my favorite people to play with, follows the rules, very friendly and very helpful. Also taught me how cheap fast food is in America. 10/10 great person.

+1 One of my favorite people to play with, follows the rules, very friendly and very helpful. Also taught me how cheap fast food is in America. 10/10 great person.
+1 I highly recommend Jack X Due to the following reasons.
- Very kind person
- Always willing to help
- Very active
- Overall a good person with morals.

Lots of respect for you gl.
+1 he's a good guy
+1
-very good guy
-play with him often
-super helpful
-never rages
-will definitely make a great staff member
Thank you guys your all awesome to play with and super cool folks

Your In-Game Name: Jack x

Steam Name: Jack

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198859667396/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16

Your discord name/tag: Jack x

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? Yes I was banned for ltap but it was appealed I was also warned for fail RP when I first joined the server

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) 3 days 8 hours 14 mins

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) No

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) No

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? No

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I have tried RP on all different games. GTA 5, Arma 3, Unturned and none of them where really that fun. But when I tried dark RP for the first time I absolutely loved it! and I been playing it like crazy ever since. I tried almost all servers and they had weird rules and the community's weren't community's I enjoyed. So I slowly started losing interest but I switched to this server for the first time and absolutely loved it the community was perfect, as soon as I joined people were helping me get started and I had so much fun I decided to become a supporter and I played more and I joined the discord and really started interacting with the community, more than I have before with any game I've ever played and I wanna keep this server as fun as possible.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I will get along well with other staff members keep things professional learn the ropes quickly and efficiently I'm also on at 10pm till 2 or 3 am when there's not a lot of staff on I'm very determined and ready
+: Seen you around a lot recently, Effort clearly put into app, could be on until later
-: LTAP is a big offense, Don’t think I’ve ever heard you speak
+1