Jawshh

User
Sep 25, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Jawshh

Steam Name: Jawsh

Link to your Public Steam Profile: Profile Link

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 21

Your discord name/tag: UDP#0001

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? When I first joined the server I didn't have the best concept of all the rules and still continued to play without reading all the rules in depth. In the process, I received a few warnings and got banned once.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 1 month+

Have you read up on our rules fully? I have.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Within Garry's Mod, I have been staff on 1 other server.

Outside of Garry's Mod I've also been staff on a few servers for another voice chat game called SCP:SL.

Elite Administrator on Icefuse MRP Garry's Mod server
Moderator on Kurva Gaming SCP:SL server
Administrator on TSK Gaming SCP:SL server.
Administrator on storm37000's server SCP:SL server
Moderator on UnlimitedSCP SCP:SL server

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) Potompatomp, g1itch

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? No, however I pick things up quickly.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I want to make a difference in the community, a positive one. I want to help make sure rules are enforced as quickly as they are broken. Currently there's been times where I've had to wait 20+ minutes for a ticket to be answered. I want to change that, and make it eventually ~5 minutes per ticket. I want to help lighten the load on the current staff and be able to issue punishments myself. Last time I applied for staff I was told no and to try to repair any damaged relationships I have with players. I went out of my way and tried my best to make amends with people that didn't like me. I have no clue if I accomplished my goal, but I hope I started to repair a friendship, or maybe even build one.

I want to make a difference in the staff team, I want to make a difference in the entire community honestly. I want to combine activity, with maturity and accountability. I want to be able to issue punishments so that hopefully people start to learn the rules. I also want to make sure that the community that's already been built only gets better from where it currently stands.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I'm an extremely active player with a great concept as to the rules and hope to make a positive difference in this community. I try to be on at least once every day for a couple hours. I should be accepted because I believe I have a great relationship already standing with the community, and with the ability to staff, I hope to improve the relationship I have with the community, and hopefully improve the community itself overall. I want to make quality a standard when talking to players and issuing punishments. I want to make sure that if a punishment is handed out, there is 0 question from that person as to why they were punished. I want to make sure that every person I punish understands the rules a little better. That's why, when I get into an RDM sit, and its proved to be RDM, I'll usually encourage the person to use that 5-10 minutes to read the rules.

I want to make sure that the RP experience isn't ruined. Unfortunately we have a decent chunk of players that the first thing they do when they join is break a rule by RDM'ing or something stupid. I want to try to make sure that, that happens less, and that rules are enforced more.

What is your timezone? EST.

What time of the day are you usually on? After 3 PM.

Last edited:
1+
+ Good interactions
+ Great app

-
Can be a rule Karen sometimes. Just have some fun in a situation that everyone else is having fun in.

+1 Pretty good guy is active and has experience
put me as a recommendation btw jawsh

+1 has prior staffing experience, good detailed application and pretty good amount of playtime

-1 Would be an awful fit as a staff. I urge the community to pay attention to him next time you see him on.
Spams in OOC when people break rules
Gets TP'ed into sits every 5 minutes
Tries to leverage players by compiling footage of them breaking rules
Bipolar
Petty to me because I -1'ed his last application. (example: becomes terrorist and only terrors me, becomes murder monkey, witchunts me. After this he will meet me in spawn and scream "HOW DOES IT FEEL? HOW DOES IT FEEL?" . . . Toxic.

+1
(
+ Good Application
+ Good Interactions, Nice Guy
+ Very Good Playtime, Good Knowledge of The Rules
+ Prior Staffing Experience

)

GoodLuck!

+1
- seen him around a pretty normal guy follows rules to the t
-has prior staff experience
- i had good interactions with this guy

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Korean Jesus on discord (DeathBomber1#1094) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Beta Male Discord (Blake#6299) within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied