Your In-Game Name: Jawshh

Steam Name:
Jawsh

Link to your Public Steam Profile:
Profile Link

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions):

Your discord name/tag:
UDP#0001

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
No.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
When I first joined the server I didn't have the best concept of all the rules and still continued to play without reading all the rules in depth. In the process, I received a few warnings and got banned once. I was warned for RDM a few times and FailRP+FailRP during raid.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
2 weeks 6 days 8 hours (As of the time of writing this)

Have you read up on our rules fully?
I have.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

Within Garry's Mod, I have been staff on 1 other server.

Outside of Garry's Mod I've also been staff on a few servers for another voice chat game called SCP:SL.

Elite Administrator on Icefuse MRP Garry's Mod server
Moderator on Kurva Gaming SCP:SL server
Administrator on TSK Gaming SCP:SL server.
Administrator on storm37000's server SCP:SL server
Moderator on UnlimitedSCP SCP:SL server

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Potompatomp

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
No, however I pick things up quickly.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want to be a part of staff because, I am a person that believes in discipline and I enjoy playing gmod and I enjoy playing on this server. I have been staff on multiple games that include voice chat and tend to be a very mature person when it comes to games with voice chat. I believe Roleplay is a great gamemode and I believe RP is an amazing way to express yourself and just play with other players on a server. As all people do, I have resigned from many communities and left or the community just fell apart. I want to be a part of a community that is well established already and another reason I want to be staff is because I am already well disciplined as from the other communities. I am a person that is great at leadership and I enjoy this server a ton.

I enjoy making sure that rules are enforced. I despise that it sometimes will take 20+ minutes for a ticket to be answered. As a previous staff, I believe in staffing before RP for the most part. I want to make sure that ticket times are reduced and I want to help build the server where I can. I think my previous experience definitely helps. I always record my gameplay to ensure that if I need to prove something, I can do so easily.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I have leadership skills and abilities that can help the staff team. I should be accepted on the staff team as I respect all players and treat them the same. I keep a positive attitude and a clear mindset when accepting new tickets / Reports. I will always give a player a second chance whatever the situation is. I love helping people out when they need help. I want to be part of the staff team as I am able to function very well under pressure, and have the ability to multitask. I'm the kind of person who won't stop working toward something until I achieve it. I have tremendous leadership skills that entice others to follow my examples. I look forward to showing all of you my capabilities.

Some of my capabilities include: Multitasking, Leadership, Maturity, Keeping well under pressure, and comedy (in the right cases). I believe there is a time and place for everything and that if you can balance maturity and comedy without having too much of both, your personality will be great, and you can rank up really fast. I try to leave any bias that I have outside of tickets I take. I take everybodies opinions into account when I make a decision.

What is your timezone?
EST.

What time of the day are you usually on? After 3 PM.

-1 Doesn't know rules, bad player, bad interactions, likes to rdm :mad:

EDIT*:

-2 It is pretty evident that this player is petty, short tempered, and aggressive.

(All relevant messages have a red line after them to prove I didn't leave any part of the conversation out)
If media doesn't work here is link: Photo thing

Last edited:
-1 bad interactions. Doesn't listen, short tempered.
Personally I'm going to have to agree on this one other than the bad interactions part. the application has a lot of potential however when it comes to staffing you have to have vulnerability to your temper, which after some experience with the player I don't see that personality trait, but everything other than his temper proves to be beneficial to the staff team, I wish you the best of luck man, love the interactions we have! -Daddy <3

EDIT:

This is a -1 review.

+1

++Very good App,
++Very good hours,

+has experience,
-Drama,
-Has warns,

Got my vote GL Man!