Denied jedi0911 Staff Application

jedi0911

User
Aug 25, 2022
Username: jedi0911

◈ Your In-Game Name: jedi0911

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198377157297/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: .bradyx

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. idk i got fail rp class two a while ago i forgot what it was about

How much playtime do you have on the server? three weeks

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
i was staffing for like three weeks i was a mod for this server

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? Yes

Did you resign from the staff team? No

What is your time zone? EDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? manly on weekends and on the week after school

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? i want to be on the atomic staff rp so that i can help this server grow as a community and help people and make Shure no one running the atomic dark rp experience i love this server and i want to make Shure people keep playing on our server and having a good time and one way i can make Shure people have a good time is by being on the staff team because if some one breaks the rules i can ban them making the comity more safer and cleaner from people who wish to do our comity wrong and harm it i hate people who do that and thats why i want to be staff so that i can prevent people from doing that because it is honestly so annoying i do not like r agree with people who do that and most of the times i can not do anything about it due to me not being staff thats why i am here jedi0911 to ask for permission to be staff because i would love to be on ur staffing team so please take this into consideration when u read my appellation please accept jedi0911 to be staff .

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? i should be accepted into the staff rp because i will be active and i know the rules i have even staffed on this server before so i know what i am doing and i believe that i can clime on into the ranks and be a great high staffing person for the dark rp community also i would love to see this server grow and see more and more people start playing and enjoying their time on the server and if u accept me to be staff i can do exactly that and i know i just can be a great staff .

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. yurr im jedi0911 and u should accept me to be staff