Accepted Jinx Evil Staff Application

Jinx Evil

User
Jul 21, 2021
Username: Jinx Evil

◈ Your In-Game Name: Jinx Evil

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198230221548/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 20

Your Discord (with tag): llKingSwiftll#3138

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Warned about a year ago when I first started playing due to my little brother playing and prop blocking.. I know sounds like a lie but its the truth.

Banned 5 or more months ago for MRDM again my little brother had my PC while I was moving out of my parents house. I live on my own now so that will never be an issue again.

Besides that I have a clean record!

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1w 4d 22h 15m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I was staff on Atomic before, around a year ago, then I had to stop for a period of time due to IRL problems but I'm back for good now! I was also a Mod on another server 3 or 4 years ago, and was staff for 1 whole year. Sadly I don't remember the server name due to it being so long ago. You can ask KingChris, Lil Marco, about me being staff on Atomic.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? No

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? U.S Central

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 8am-10pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to be apart of the AtomicRP Staff Team due to reason A) No staff are on early in the morning/and or night. B) I know the server very well and can help new members! Help spread love throughout the community when no other staff members are on, do sits as much as I can due to the fact to keep the server 'healthy' and solve lot's of issues when people have them. C) Staff is fun in my opinion, plus many of my friends are staff members such as King Chris, Lil Marco, Killimanti and more just can't remember names. D) There is a Second server now and I know more staff is needed and there's new people joining the server everyday, I like to help them out and as a staff member I can help them way more with their needs. F) This is one of my favorite servers and the only server I play and I just want to help keep it as one of the best DRP Server's on Garry's mod.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team because I'm determined to keep this server healthy, help out new members/even old members coming back. I know the community very well as well as some of the staff. I know all of the rules and most of the commands still. I'm very nice and level headed and 'professional', I never let anyone 'press' my buttons because in the end of the day it's just a game and I know that well. There's the second server which lot's of new people join and need help but staff are not on. I'm on lots of hours when staff are not on. I'm very well educated, and I also respect other's opinions. I work from home as well so I'm always on even while working and wouldn't be an issue to Staff while working. I feel I could benefit the AtomicRP Staff Team very well in many different ways as stated.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

More information about me

1. Very Outgoing
  2. Professional
  3. Funny
  4. Chilled out
  5. Smart
  6. I respect others
  7. Loyal
  8. I like to have fun
  9. No one can make me mad... promise you can try :)
  10. I like to Grind
  11. Determined
  12. I like Runescape, old battlefields, old cods, basically everything.
  13. I like making new friends

+1
Really good app. Great effort, playtime, record, availability, age, and experience. The stuff about the brother is believable because it would be pretty dumb to lie. Also, prop blocking/mrdm directly contradict the amount of care and maturity that is displayed by the app (Invite me to the funeral if you are lying). Good luck!

+1
+ Old staff
+ Solid app

- The warns throw me off but everything else helps it

Best of luck!

+1 good app seems like he wants to staff again i think he deserves a interview at least

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Killuminati357#0797 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Tungsten on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Congratulations, feel free to reach out to Wilkers with any questions/concerns.