Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 22

Your Discord (with tag): johnny moe#7916

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1d 4h 20m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 3 PM - 7 PM, 7 PM - 11 PM, 11 PM - 1 AM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I've really enjoyed my experience here on AtomicRP. You guys stay very busy with disciplinary issues and I'd like to help out.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have experience in community management from almost every position and in a few other gamemodes including gmod ttt and gmod zs. I used to manage my own gmod darkrp server back in 2010-2011 but never really took off.

I'm truly interested in Atomic and wish to better it and continue to cultivate a safe and fun environment for roleplay.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. The culture of Atomic has made me feel differently about gmod darkrp.

The general player base here in Atomic is fun to interact with and I've made several friends during my short time here. I was really impressed with the professionalism of the staff I've encountered. The gamemode itself is tuned in such a way that it isn't pay-to-win and is achievable for non-donators. The server is also void of a lot of darkrp tropes and pitfalls that other darkrp servers have fallen into.

I firmly believe that it's of utmost importance that the roleplay is disturbed the least amount possible. When it comes to handling disciplinary issues— it's important that things are done right the first time, the players are interrupted the least amount possible, and calls for help are quickly responded to. I also believe that extinguishing the source of the fire is much more effective than putting out mini fires.

Feel free to contact me through my Discord about any comments/questions/concerns,

johnny moe#7916

-/+

The application is lacking but you seem dedicated with heaps of experience to back it up. Even with that I still cant give a +1 because I would still appreciate a little more detail into the last two questions. You seem like a guy that could really help out so I'm looking forward to what others have to say.

Best of luck!

@Plague,

Thank you for your response. If there is something specific that I'm missing from the application that you are interested in knowing feel free to ask! I'm available here and on Discord: johnny moe#7916

This application is really concise and to the point. I'm sure that you may have some more specific questions that aren't covered in the app. Please feel free to ask away!

+1
+Previous experience (11-12 years ago)
+Seems like a decent guy
+decent effort in app I suppose (more than some)

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Lady Gat (StygianPhoenix#9870) on Discord to schedule an interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within the next 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Accepted For Training
Please reach out to Killuminati#0797 on discord to schedule your training!
Note: Failure to schedule your Training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.