Denied Joe. Staff Application

Joe.

User
Jan 16, 2022
Username: Joe.

◈ Your In-Game Name: xJoe

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198875000207

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 16

Your Discord (with tag): Joe.#3409

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 Days 3 Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Weekends 1pm - 12 am Weekdays 4:30pm - 12 am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team because for the last few weeks I have been having a blast with the community and the server itself. I've met new people and had an overall positive experience with Staff and Members, and whether I am accepted or not see myself and these relationships growing positively. One of my experienced critiques, however, is that when there are rule-breakers Staff can not always be there to handle them. With my availability, I feel like my ability to be able to handle said rule-breakers would be an easy feat, to say the least. I see myself as an addition to the already strong Staff team and with time could form into a truly useful asset to the Staff team as a whole.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I should be accepted to the AtomicRP Staff Team because of my ability to dedicate time and effort towards helping the community, developing social skills, understanding rules as well as their importance. I feel like overall I would be a good fit for the staff team.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Not much, I am a fairly simple person I guess. My goal out of this is to end up eventually positively impacting the server and the community alike.

+1

+Good app looks like you wanna be a staff

+Don't know you but other people had good interactions so i assume you are a good person

gooduck!

+/- It's an alright application but could honestly do with less repetitive sentences in the application. It repeats itself a bit.

+1
Okay effort was put into the application, but I have good prior interactions w the user and believe they would be a good candidate for staff. Good luck :)

-/+ okay app but our past interactions kinda weren't the best but it seems like you want to be part of the staff team

+1 you get my plus one due to the fact you show commitment and determination on completing the staff application.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Killuminati on discord (Killuminati#0797) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Tungsten Discord (Tungsten#7445) within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied