May 24, 2022
Username: joeysguns

◈ Your In-Game Name: joeysguns

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/joeytata0106/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): joeysguns#2492

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I broke a NLR by going back to my base after being raided, after this I realized that RPs have very strict and sensitive rules that must be followed, after this occuring I quickly went to the rules provided on the atomic site and read through everything to obtain a full understanding of how rps are supposed to be handled. As I remember I realized that I was never prompted with a link to the rules or anything on those lines.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 days+

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? During weekdays I am currently active during 4:00pm through 10:00pm, but during the weekends I tend to be on through 10:00am - 2:00pm and 3:00pm - 3:00am. During these times I may take small brakes that very from 15-45 minutes.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Atomic RP was the first DarkRP server I ever joined. It really stuck out to me because the user friendliness, how kind and accepting the community was/is, and how balanced it is. I've always wanted to give back to the community, because that's what the current staff has done for me. I want people to understand the rules. I do not seek banning people, I just want the community to be safe(er) by letting people know there are boundaries that simply cannot be crossed because they can affect the experience for others in a negative way. I know how annoying it is to lose an armor or medicinal vape to someone who RDM's you, and I know how it feels to have successfully raid someone and having them come back and kill you so you lose a bunch of money. Another issue that I want to resolve is trolls and people who just don't care about the rules. Most of all I want the players and community (myself included) to have fun on the server because it' not all about winning, it's about making new friends meeting nice new people that you recognize throughout playing on the server.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I myself want to grow as a player, and I'm willing to learn. To be honest, it just really sticks out to me how much staff members have helped me in my 48 hours of playtime and I would like to do the same, have people learn and enforce the rules. Without the rules, Atomic Networks would never exist, much like if there were no rules in the real world. I want to be a friendly face to anyone who joins the server and is new, or even if they are long time members and just need help with a rulebreaker. I'm willing to put my work into this server because it's the best experience on Garry's Mod I have ever had.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am banned on Counter Strike Global Offense for cheating I admit. But my game ban was unitential because I was hacked by someone and they played games on my steam and got me banned on rust, I know that isn't very believable and I understand that, but that is what happend. I also have been administrated on games rust and minecraft, I am also very mature for my age and will never act childish in game and will not whine and will be understandable if I am kicked or rejected from the team. I have waited 2 weeks fully to resubmit my form

+1

Decent effort into the application and hasn't been warrned in a lil while.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to (Mahlaser#0777) on Discord to schedule an interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within the next 3 days will result in your application being denied.