Accepted jordbær Staff Application

jordbær

User
Oct 3, 2023
Username: jordbær

◈ Your In-Game Name: jordbær

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198983688309/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: jordbaer420

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1day

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Daylight Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4pm to 10pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to be a part of the Atomic Staff team because I want to help the community be better than ever. I have encountered many people that have been nice to me. And many that have been rude and i want to make sure the rule breakers get there well deserved punishment. So that the nice people of atomic can play there favorite server ,and keep it a positive atmosphere by helping others like they did for me. I would love to be there for newer players who maybe don't understand how printing works .And to maybe help them understand the rules if they don't. I want to help them to the best of my abilities so that they can have a positive experience on atomic and. So that me and everyone on atomic can be ourselves and play our favorite gmod server together as a community.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I should be apart of the atomic staff because I have good knowledge of the rules. I am a nice,respectful,and hard working person. I am always on so I can take sits and help out the community, I stay for the most of the day and night. Every ticket that comes up I will take to help the player out with what they need. When I am taking sits I will remember to be calm and collected and stay professional during the sit. I know that staffing can be hard but I will always try my best to do what needs to get done. Also I can connect with the person in the sit and understand their struggles and help them out.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

+1 efforts there deserves interview
(answers were put through a ai detector and it came up negative)

+1 love the positive attitude and how you tell us that you will care makes me want you to be on the team. don't see anything wrong with this application. (me personally would love to see more people do the optional question it could get me and the rest of the staff to know you better)