Accepted jpeg Staff Application

jpeg

User
Oct 8, 2022
over yonder
jpegg.rocks
Username: jpeg

◈ Your In-Game Name: jpegg

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/hollhollhollhollhollhollholl/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: hollhollholl

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. ive have a total of 2 warns on the atomic dark rp server.
  1. one I got recently, and it was for fail rp after not advertising a kidnap.
  2. the second one was for hate speech. the reason for obtaining this was me calling someone a retard. this was over year ago and I have truly changed in mindset and maturity from this incident and am ready to move on from it.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 weeks, 5 days, 17 hours, and 49 minutes as of typing.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? lots on weekends, some after 3 on weekdays (after 5 from march to may because of school golf)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Atomic Networks to me is an Gmod DarkRp Experience that cant be replicated. through out every server I've tried over the last 3 years of my playing this game, none of them have been able to provide me with as much fun and feeling of community as Atomic has. Through out the last 2 and a half years of me playing on this server, I've seen the server evolve and change and morph in so many different ways. and with the way the server is right now, I believe the staff team needs to expand. Since my return to the server a week or 2 ago, I've noticed wait times for moderator response on tickets extend, and overall moderation rates have dropped. as this has happened, i feel as if it is right to step in and help out.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? 1. As a long time player, I believe I have became acquainted with the rules of the server and their intricate details enough to help in enforcing them.

2. I tend to keep a low profile on the server, as I don't really like to make friends online, leading me to be fair and unbiased in my decisions.

3. Atomic is one of the the things in my life that has truly changed me as a person, so I feel as if this would be a way of paying back for that.

4. Garry's Mod is one of my favorite games, with atomic being my favorite thing to do on it, leading to high playtime and moderation hours by me.

5. I tend to hype fixate over games for a long time , so I would be on for very long periods of time.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. i have autism and ADHD, I like video games and music, and cats > dogs

-1 can't structure an application and uses numbering as a crutch like a child. Nvm he's 15.

+1 maybe he'll do ok.

Username: jpeg

◈ Your In-Game Name: jpegg

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/hollhollhollhollhollhollholl/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: hollhollholl

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. ive have a total of 2 warns on the atomic dark rp server.
  1. one I got recently, and it was for fail rp after not advertising a kidnap.
  2. the second one was for hate speech. the reason for obtaining this was me calling someone a retard. this was over year ago and I have truly changed in mindset and maturity from this incident and am ready to move on from it.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 weeks, 5 days, 17 hours, and 49 minutes as of typing.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? lots on weekends, some after 3 on weekdays (after 5 from march to may because of school golf)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Atomic Networks to me is an Gmod DarkRp Experience that cant be replicated. through out every server I've tried over the last 3 years of my playing this game, none of them have been able to provide me with as much fun and feeling of community as Atomic has. Through out the last 2 and a half years of me playing on this server, I've seen the server evolve and change and morph in so many different ways. and with the way the server is right now, I believe the staff team needs to expand. Since my return to the server a week or 2 ago, I've noticed wait times for moderator response on tickets extend, and overall moderation rates have dropped. as this has happened, i feel as if it is right to step in and help out.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? 1. As a long time player, I believe I have became acquainted with the rules of the server and their intricate details enough to help in enforcing them.

2. I tend to keep a low profile on the server, as I don't really like to make friends online, leading me to be fair and unbiased in my decisions.

3. Atomic is one of the the things in my life that has truly changed me as a person, so I feel as if this would be a way of paying back for that.

4. Garry's Mod is one of my favorite games, with atomic being my favorite thing to do on it, leading to high playtime and moderation hours by me.

5. I tend to hype fixate over games for a long time , so I would be on for very long periods of time.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. i have autism and ADHD, I like video games and music, and cats > dogs
+/- Over All Pretty Good Need More Reasons For Why You Should Be Accepted

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to darwin.net on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
How to prepare for a interview.