California, U.S.A
Your In-Game Name: JustValentino

Steam Name: JustValentino

Link to your Public Steam Profile:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/justthevalentino/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
JustValentino#8973

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes It is.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
Yes, I have been warned for breaking nlr, this was due to a misunderstanding with another player, I had a base inside residential before a district manager

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)
2 Days 8Hours 20 Minutes.

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes I have, I enjoy playing DarkRP, so whenever I join a server I read up on all of the rules.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
I have read the information posted in the staff information section.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
I typically always use my microphone, I find that being verbally active with the community is fun and allows me to build better relationships with other players. I enjoy talking with the various people on the server and I feel that as a a people person.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
I have experience owning 3 Garry's Mod Servers, including 2 Dark RP and One Star Wars RP, both were promising projects, but due to lack of funding I was unable to continue hosting. I also have experience staffing on over 10 Garry's Mod servers from being co-owner to super-admin and all staff positions all around.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
ZimpSE | Trial Mod

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I have used Blogs, and Awarn3, however I might need a refresher course on these as it has been a little while since I have last staffed on a Gmod server

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

Honestly I want to be apart of the staff team because I enjoy working with people, this is not a trait I share with people in real life, I find it enjoyable to be able to help those who require assistance. I personally enjoy staffing and don't mind putting in the hours to prove I do. I find the community to be great from my in game experience. I feel like I could make more of a difference helping those around me that may require it. I really enjoy keeping active on this server, and I feel like I can be on at times in which staff is not really around, I feel like I enjoy staffing more the Rping at times because when you make a positive impact on someone by helping them, it feels great. I have enjoyed talking to current members of staff and find a lot of my experiences on Atomic Networks to be quite amazing and wonderful, It has been a while since I have been this interested in a server, this server is great and I would love to do my part to help out in any way I can.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I believe that I can bring my unique charisma and personality to the staff team. Since I enjoy working with people, I will be able to approach situations with patience and a clear mind. I feel like building a connection to the community is a major part of being a staff member as without players staff would have no one to help, and or attend to. I feel like rules in general are important to implement in order to have a fun experience when it comes to gaming and real life. I pursue becoming a lawyer and am currently majoring in political science, hopefully that will translate into my staffing. I try to promote a positive attitude all the time, I really enjoy working with all varieties of people to tackle all types of problems, and or working to build a better tomorrow. I feel like my experience on Garry's mod has molded me into a hopefully optimal candidate to be staff on this server. People can help other people achieve amazing things, hopefully I can be a cog in the machine that is Atomic Networks.

+1 I really think that you would make a good member to the staff team i have talked to you a lot and seem like you have a lot of common sense.

+1 Froog Mobile.
I really appreciate that you show support for the server, you have my respect brother!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to REMMAH or TKT Doubt to schedule an interview within 3 days of this message being posted.​