User
Dec 17, 2021
Your In-Game Name: BR Kappa Karma

Steam Name: Kappa Karma

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/KappaKarma/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 19

Your discord name/tag: Kappa Karma#8496

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? I have been warned, once for "Fail RP During Raid" which I was unaware of the rule that no-collided props aren't allowed. I have been warned for RDM, I do not remember getting that warn. And I have been warned for FailRP, which I do not remember receiving either.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) currently 6d, 8h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes I have read the full rules from beginning to end.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes I have.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes I do.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Yes, I first started playing when I was a freshman in HS, and I started staffing on a server called Super Legion. It was a smaller server with a player limit of 40. The server ended up getting shut down. , after that I started being a Moderator on Fast RP, and eventually worked my way to Head Admin. Fast RP came to an end when the owner had some things going on in his life, and couldn't maintain the server anymore. The owner of Super Legion messaged me and asked me to help him with getting the server back on its feet, and so I did. I was the Co Owner of Super Legion for a few months until eventually it just died out due to a lack of players. I then made my own server called Solar Networks. I ended up having the server up for 2 months, but it never gained a lot of players, and with lack of donations I shut it down. I then became a T-mod on TitsRP, and played for several months, I ended up resigning and I then stopped playing gmod for about 2 years to focus on school and life.

Were you previously removed from the DarkRP Staff Team for Inactivity or Staff Abuse? No

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) N/A

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? I am unaware what SAM is, I used ULX back in my day. I have used AWarn2, but I'm sure its about the same as 3, and yes I have used Blogs

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I want to join the staff team because I like to help people, and becoming staff is the perfect way. I like taking sits and helping people solve their problems. I also see a lot of cases not being handled the way they should be handled, and I would like to ensure that doesn't happen.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? First, I have a lot of previous experience being a staff member, so I won't really need a lot of training (maybe an intro to this SAM thing), I am also a very social, and easy to get along with person. Anyone can come to me about anything and I would be willing to talk/help out. I also feel like out of all the players/ staff members I have interacted with, at least 99% of them have been good interactions.

What is your timezone? EST

What time of the day are you usually on? Weekdays (M-F): I work from 7am until usually 4-6pm. (I don't have a set off time just whenever we finish working) So I am on whenever I get home until about 11/12. On Weekends (Sat/Sun) I am usually on all day.

Thank you for taking the time to review my application. I hope you have a good day :)

+/- i like the detail, the reasons why you should join could be longer but i liked it. and your warns are kinda meh but good luck

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Panda on discord (๖ۣۜPanda#8812) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Shav Discord (Shav#2573) within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.