Denied Kappa's Staff app

Kappa#1738

User
Jun 1, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Kappa

Steam Name: Crash n Learns

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/id/ToLazyToMakeItOriginal/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 18

Your discord name/tag: kappa#5029

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?

I was warned a while back for fail rp - leaving during a raid

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)

7 days

Have you read up on our rules fully?

Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

Yes. I have staffed on this server for a decent period of time.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

Nope

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Absolutely

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

I want to be a part of the staff team because I was apart of the staff team previously and I absolutely love the people there, I also enjoyed helping players out and sorting their issues. Another reason is that I have made a lot of friends and met a lot of people during my time as staff previously and hope to do so again. As of late I have gotten my work and school under control and I have plenty of time to staff and help out, Thank you for reading. <3

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I should be accepted onto the staff team because I have prior experience on how Atomic-RP does sits and other things. I have an extensive knowledge of the rules and how to conduct myself, I also want to build a better community. I also think i should be accepted due to my maturity in handling sits and decisive thinking. Thank you for reading my staff application.

What is your timezone? EST

Blame noob 2021

+/- seen you sometimes, never really interacted with you, but the application is good