Accepted Kareeem Staff Application

Ahmad

User
Apr 19, 2022
Username: Kareeem

◈ Your In-Game Name: DADDY AHMAD

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198809299581/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 18

Your Discord (with tag): Az#2830

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have 2 RDM warns because I wasn't aware of the rules fully at the time.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 5 day 12 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I used to own a garrys mod server about 3 years ago with decent pop. the name of it was emerald Rp. I was a dev and senior admin for many other servers years ago. I was staff for a about a year on previous servers.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Standard Time USA

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? usually in the mornings and late nights. 8am or 12am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe that Atomic RP has the best community i have seen so far on a Dark RP server and I wish to keep the fun and entertainment in the community by becoming a staff member, and enforcing the rules fairly. I personally invest a lot of my time on this server even going as far to buy a rank. So I would like to give people the good experience I've had playing on this server.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe i have the support and respect from a lot of the players in the community. I always try my best to follow the rules completely. I have social skills, time, and availability to be Good admin for the Atomic RP. I also can staff at times during the day where staff are more inactive.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

+/-rep

Things I Liked
Experience, Owned a server as well as has been staff before,for a long period of time as well,Has a good vision.

Things i don’t like
Warns(RDM is a pretty universal rule),As your vision seems good, your effort kind of lacks.

Recommendations
Put more effort into the application ex: explain your skills and why it would he be beneficial to have you on the team.Effort shows a lot in application.

Goodluck 😁