Nov 12, 2022
Username: kigs_

◈ Your In-Game Name: kigs

Link to your Public Steam Profile: kigs_

Your Age: i am 15 years old

Your Discord Tag: kigs#7996

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. i was warned by femboi djmdd for insiding (class III) on 07/11/2022

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 days 17h 23m at this time

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? depends on the day but usually 7 or 8 pm - 12 or 2 ish.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? i want to help the people that love the same game and server as me and make it more fun for the people that are new and are nice.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think i would make a good staff member and i would help everyone no matter what even if me and that person are not liking eachother i will still help ad i am very respectful to every one even if they are not to me

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. no i think that covers it thank you :)

+/- While I have had positive experiences with you in-game and enjoy your pleasant attitude, I recommend that you put more effort into the reasons you want to be apart of the team and why you should be accepted. Reviewing previously accepted applications for a general idea would be very useful to you.

+1 nice guy but the application should be rewritten with more to say. when i applied i made a mistake that i wrote so little in the last 2 questions

+1 shows he wants to be a staff but edit it ppl are gonna give u -1 since you hardly wrote anything, Great Job Though👍

-1 Not enough effort here, i'd recommend checking out some previous applications for a frame of reference of what we are looking for

-1 people aren't gonna know if you really want to be a staff member, and why you should with amount of effort you put into this. Look at the accepted staff apps to see the effort you need.

Last edited:
Application Denied
Your application did not display the effort we are looking for
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.