Denied Killer_ice22 Staff Application

Killer_ice22

User
Aug 21, 2022
Username: Killer_ice22

◈ Your In-Game Name: LilGent

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198883399819/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 17

Your Discord (with tag): DustinG#5651

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. RDM(class 3) I forgot to advert warn someone mic spamming me, didn't realize until after

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4days, 4hours and 31 mins

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? afternoon(normally 2-midnight or 4-midnight)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Love this server but see a lot of RDM, MRDM and other things, just wanna help the staff team get rid of these problems or at least keep them under control. Atomic is a really good server and I want to help the amazing staff keep it that way.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'm really hard working and motivated, when i take on a project i see it to the finish and finish it right. I truly feel like i can make a difference and make it easier for all staff members with me on the team.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'm honestly really chill and easy to get along with, I treat people how i wanna be treated in hopes to get the same amount of respect in return.

Last edited:
+1

- I think your app is satisfactory but keep editing/adding to it I think you're worth interviewing imo
- Nice warns
- On at good times when staff is scarce

Request: Make Steam Profile open so I can see them GMod hours :)

-/+ Use more effort into application, Looks good for the most part other than that although.

Application Denied
Your application does not contain the effort we would hope to see from someone expecting to get an interview. You are also not displaying you Gmod hours on steam and not in the steam group.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/