Jul 3, 2021
Burger King
www.bk.com
Your In-Game Name: KingChris

Steam Name: KingChris

Link to your Public Steam Profile:

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 20

Your discord name/tag: KingChris#0009

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

Yes, just changed it back to KingChris

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers?
If yes, what for?
I've been warned twice, first offense was where i came on the server as a thief and didn't call raid which led to FailRP, Mass RDM
My second offense was for RDM, a player got caught in a crossfire which was reported.
I've been banned for using the "N" word in Global Chat, which i used frequently but haven't after the ban of course.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum):
1 day 21 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Completely

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

Yes, i've owned a small community named KingRock Networks with a fair enough player base. If i wasn't developing or checking up on the server, i would staff on duty with my along staff members most of the time i was on. I've also been staff on countless communities such as Bio-Corp Gaming, Experienced Gaming, Infamous Gaming, Kryptonic ZombieRP, ThatGmodDarkRP with the experience of staffing a correctly. Just recently a community my friend was running called Platinum DarkRP where i was a Head-Admin, unfortunately shut down.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
No, i'm testing my luck.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
Yes, i've been experience with all three.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I am always willing to help out and will never ignore staff requests that are sent. I do however understand that the role I am applying for is a very big and trusted role that comes with a big responsibility and lots of power; I am willing to put in the time and effort to show that I am trusted enough to have access to this in order to help the server grow and develop. I know how to deal with players whether they break any types of rules. I have prior staff experience on a server where a lot of trolls would come and go, which will help me prior to the job I'm applying for today. I know when enough is enough, and when somebody is just joking of course because I'm a clown myself and try to make people laugh throughout the community but when it comes to the time i'm very serious with the staff role. Mostly i see a lot of rule breaking myself where it would take staff members more than 10 minutes to respond so which gives the rule breaker enough time to either leave or do anything else to break the rules of the server. I see staff members kinda stressed dealing with a lot of tickets so i would try my best to help out as much as i can.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
Playing on the server for as long as i have which might not be a long time but the time i was on this server, i've seen such great staff members as well as upper staff members treat the community they're in. I would love to be apart of something like that and make new friends, denied or accepted. Also help newcomers out in the server and give them a great experience with being on Atomic Networks. I also would love to help out fellow staff members due to because there could be 2 staff members online with 90 players on and it would be hectic. So i would want to help make the server a better place to enjoy and have a great time.

What is your timezone?
Central

+1 even though there are bad thing such as racism and rdm, you have a lot of prior experience being a admin. You also have good reasons to be one, so I'd like to see you as a trial mod. That way you can show off all the experience you gained and everyone else can see that you have changed and aren't racist anymore.

I understand where you're coming from, i honestly do. But to the fact that is that i wanna understand what does that have to do with "Staff Material"
Staff are supposed to be professional. And regular use of that word for any reason is not professional or even ok. Think of it like this your job finds out you have been using that word on social media. What happens. They fire you because they don't want some one who talks that way representing them.

+/-
I have seen you a couple of times and you seem like a chill guy. However, those warns are concerning in my book. Especially when it comes to Racism (Class IV)
Racism is not something that is taken lightly within this server, especially for someone trying to apply for a position that enforces this rule. I do see potential as you have experience with being staff, your app is also ok. So I'm indecisive at this time.

+1
Honestly reading comments, I've seen people say the n word with an a, and its allowed on the server is what I've been told by multiple admins, so that isn't an issue. a lot of people are saying "lots of warns" when it's 3? I don't see the issue with your warns, I think they're justified. I like the long application and wording/grammar. I think you should deserve at minimum an interview.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Beta on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

-1 Has a warn for hate speech and mass rdm. Says he says the n word a lot, but never specified the context. Thats some bullshit i dont want as mod. Also never seen you before

Application Accepted
Reach out to MONKEYGOD on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.