Accepted Know Pain Staff Application

Know Pain

User
Aug 16, 2022
Username: Know Pain

◈ Your In-Game Name: Know Pain

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199051966160/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Know Pain#6273

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have been warned 3 times in AtomicRP including 2 rdms(1 of them was from 4 months ago so it has now been reverted). The other rdm warn someone told me to kill them so I did, not knowing the consequences. My 3rd warning was for fail Rp I do not remember what I did though.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 5 Days and 5 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern time-NA east

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 12-am to 12-pm Depends honestly

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be apart of the AtomicRP staff team because I think that I can change the perspective people have on mods/admins in gmod. People think that mods are controlling and demanding. I think that if you get to know a certain person or understand their point of view you can get to know them a'lot better. That's why i want to be apart of the AtomicRp staff team, to give others a chance.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted onto the AtomicRp staff team because I feel that I could really help people grasp their thinking of mods and a clearer understanding of the game. I could also benefit the staff team by answering peoples tickets quick and not letting them wait for 10 minutes just for them losing an armor vape to a mass rdmer. I'm also very patient with people. I don't get angry when people are talking over me, or doing things such as insulting me. I can understand from their POV that their angry. That's why I should be accepted onto the AtomicRp staff team.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Not really

+/- your answers are good but more effort could have been shown, never seen you in-game

+/- never seen you ingame off topic/ you fixed the last 2 but my comment will still stand

Last edited:
Username: Know Pain (This is an edit post)

◈ Your In-Game Name: Know Pain

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199051966160/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Know Pain#6273

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have been warned 3 times in AtomicRP including 2 rdms(1 of them was from 4 months ago so it has now been reverted). The other rdm warn someone told me to kill them so I did, not knowing the consequences. My 3rd warning was for fail Rp I do not remember what I did though.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 5 Days and15 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern time-NA east

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 12-am to 12-pm Depends honestly

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be apart of the AtomicRP staff team because I think that I can change the perspective people have on mods/admins in gmod. People think that mods are controlling and demanding. I think that if you get to know a certain person or understand their point of view you can get to know them a'lot better. That's why i want to be apart of the AtomicRp staff team, to give others a chance. I also would like to be apart of the team because I could give players a in depth response on what they need help with. I can help people resolve issues, and get to the bottom of things. My last and final reason for wanting to be on the team is because I think its pretty cool to be apart of a staff team and learn more about others!

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted onto the AtomicRp staff team because I feel that I could really help people grasp their thinking of mods and a clearer understanding of the game. I could also benefit the staff team by answering peoples tickets quick and not letting them wait for 10 minutes just for them losing an armor vape to a mass rdmer. I'm also very patient with people. I don't get angry when people are talking over me, or doing things such as insulting me. I can understand from their POV that their angry. My final reason for asking to be accepted is, i'm a chill person. I don't yell a'lot, I'm not mean nor disrespectful to higher ups/elders. That's why i should be accepted onto the AtomicRp staff team :)

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Some information about me is that I like rap music and other genres of music, but mostly rap. My favorite rappers are Eminem, rod wave, polo g, and autnem as well. I play hockey and enjoy playing wiffle ball with my friends. Schools right around the corner as well so playing video games is going to have to wait until the afternoon when I get out. I also enjoy fashion. The art of fashion and design interests me. I have lots of shoes including, red thunder 4s, yeezy 700s, bapestas, yeezy 350s and yeezy slides. I hope to become mod and have a great day! (This is an edit post)