Denied Kritzy Staff Application

Kritzy

User
Feb 26, 2022
Username: Kritzy

◈ Your In-Game Name: Kritzy

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199231526197

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): KritzySix#8183

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PHST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? afternoon (Asia)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to help develop the server further more and help the staff with dealing on problems

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am mentally and physically prepared on what i am about to do and help the other staff

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am 15, have experience and very kind on people though strict but nice

-1 barely has the correct hours, not a lot of effort in the application

wait the 2 weeks between applications and keep playing to rack up more hours, if you still wish to be a staff around that time make another application.

-1 Little effort at all. I recommend looking at previous accepted applications to understand how much effort you should be putting in.

Application Denied
This application lacks the effort that is required to get to the interview. While you don't need to write an essay, I can't gather anything about you from these answers! If you are interested in applying in the future, I would recommend learning more about our community and making a more concerted effort to present yourself in a positive light.

We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM your interviewer with questions/concerns.