Denied Kursser Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kursser

User
Aug 30, 2021
Username: Kursser

◈ Your In-Game Name: Vikisa

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199061659136/

Your Age: 14

Your Discord Tag: Vikisa#5999

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 Months 3 Weeks 5 Days 22 Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I have been a staff member on the server called Lemon.gg. We had 7 Staff members including me.
The server has been shut down 2 years ago. Most of the people we're kind and normal, but there we're people that we're breaking the rules.
Rule breakers would get banned instantly, and people who lost their items, would get refunded.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? GMT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Whole morning and whole day.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to become a staff of this server because I love watching people have fun meeting new friends and just having fun but, there are bad sides too. There are a lot of rule breakers, so I think that I have what it takes to become a mod and get rid of spammers, rule breakers, and people who just make the server an unpleasent place to be. I believe I can fix this. I am on Garry's mod a lot. I am fully dedicated 24/7 to helping this server to grow even bigger and be the positively best server ever. I also, as mentioned before, have experience staffing on the server called Lemon.GG DarkRP. I also would like to help support the server by trying to enforce the rules, on the server.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe that I deserve the staff because I would love the opportunity and responsibility of helping other players on the community who want to have the best role playing experience as possible. I believe my previous experience and determination to help other players would be useful and help improve the staff team. Another reason why I believe I deserve the rank is because I am also very active. This means that I can spend a lot of time helping players and getting to know them while improving their role playing experience through staffing as well as through roleplay. I would like to say that I know if not all, the majority of the staff team and a lot of the community. This will allow the players to trust me in helping them and would pass it onto new players. I want to help this community grow and help get rid of the players who minge around and ruin other players' role playing experience. Overall, I want to increase other player's experience on the community by spending lots of my time on staff as well as role playing. I know that my past experience on different server and on the community already, will help me become a better staff member who is there to help others. Altogether, I have a lot of experience in staffing and playing on the community so I've gone through, seen a lot and learnt a lot from other staff members.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about Please just give me a chance on interview.

Last edited:
+1 while he isn't 15, I've had numerous positive encounters with this player and no negative encounters. Player shows maturity in sits, as well as in game and in an RP context. At least, all from my experience.

He also has a good time-zone and is very active. Good playtime as well.

+1 I mean hey if hey. if they determined, things should be smooth plus experience

Application Denied
Unfortunately, we do not accept staff that are under 15. You also plagiarised your staff app.
You are now blacklisted from applying for staff.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.