Steam Name
:L3G1T

Link to your Public Steam Profile:
:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198257943802/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
Ya boi still 17

Your discord name/tag:
𝕃𝟛𝕘𝟙𝕥𝟜𝟚𝟘#0614

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Pretty much just take out the 420 : D

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
1 verbal warning for fail basing. D :

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
Over 100 Hours.

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yessir I'm prepared this time around.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yep.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
I gotta Blue yeti Mic and yes I use it a lot. : D

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Unfortunately no.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Might've but I honestly cant remember who.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
Nope I don't unfortunately

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I would honestly love being a staff on this server and only this server. I have done pretty much everything I can in the server (Job wise) and I think it would be fun being a DRP Staff. I can honestly say I know a vast majority of the players on this server and have so far made 3 discord related friends thus far. The main reason I would want to be a staff on this server is because I want to make sure no one ruins other peoples DRP fun. : D

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
Id like to consider myself a person who doesn't budge under pressure. I can 100% say would want and will follow the Staffing rules. I would make sure everyone has a fair chance to explain themselves if they were caught breaking a rule.

What is your timezone?
Central Daylight Time

Thanks again for taking your time to look at my application. -L3G1T

+1
I have seen you around and your hours have more than doubled since your last staff app.
App looks good little bit short but effort was definitely put in. Worth a second chance at an interview.

+1

I have seen him around the server and seems like a mature chill person I would give you a chance.

+/- Seems like a chill guy, but to be honest your app seems to be lacking so I am just going to stay neutral

+1 Havent seen you a whole lot but you put effort in your app and have no actual warns

-Good Luck
-Voltic

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Washed#1155 within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Blake#6299 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Last edited: