Denied Lavrix Staff Application

Lavrix

User
Jan 23, 2022
Username: Lavrix

◈ Your In-Game Name: Lavrix

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198237664484/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 21

Your Discord (with tag): Labrych#6666

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I've been warned once and it was for RDM.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1Day10HR

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
TitsRP​
Stafftime: 3 Months
Contacts: N/A

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ICE Community
Stafftime: 1 year
Contacts: N/A
Server shut down and have not talked to the owner in 5 months

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? US EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Night

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to become a part of the staff team because I believe in having a fun environment to play in. I want all players playing on Atomic Servers to enjoy and have a fun environment to play and RP. Really all I want to see is the best come out of this community and also help others and make new friends.I feel like I will get along with all the staff.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I should be accepted because I have experience as Staff. I know the rules I also know the punishments for each rule broken. Atomic community Is the best and I would like to be able to help out the server as much as I can in any way. I know what to expect when it come to the GMod community and understand the minges and toxic players with that said I know how to stay professional and deal with whatever is thrown at me. I feel I could bring a lot to the Atomic staff team not just doing staff duties but also bringing ideas to the team. I also am a nono for drama I don't start it and I try not to be apart of it.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Thank you for taking the time and reviewing and rating my application and I hope you all have a great night.

+1 Good app with effort shown, has prior staff experience and I have had good interactions with Lavrix.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.