LBN_Gunter

Steam Name:
LBN_Gunter

Link to your Public Steam Profile:

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
I am 19

Your discord name/tag:
Gunter#4200

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes it is.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
I have been warned one time for RDM by CJ around 2-3 weeks ago.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
2w 6d 1h

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes, I have fully read up on all of them and have them all memorized.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes, I have fully read them and I have all of it memorized.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes, I have a microphone that I use on a consistent basis if not all the time.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Unfortunately, I do not.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Kim :)
Marco :)
Beta :)
Tungsten :)

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
Yes, I know how to use all of these very well. :)

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want do be a part of the staff team because I want to keep this user friendly server as clean and as friendly as I possibly can. I notice that sometimes there is only one mod on at times and tickets can pile up. I don't want all the weight of the entire server to just rest on one person's shoulders. Another thing I notice with this server is the lack of enforcement on the building rules. I have fully memorized all of the little details about the building rules and would like to help enforce those rules a little bit better. Furthermore, this is a great and friendly server that needs a little bit of a adjustment that I think I could help with.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I think I should be accepted onto the staff team because I'm very good in bias situations and I know how to keep my cool in any situation. I get along with a lot of the community and I have had many interactions with a lot of regulars on this server. I am very friendly towards everyone and understanding but I can become very serious once on duty and in the means of a sit. I am also very active on this server. I can easily put in anywhere from 1-10 hours a day and could watch over the server over the course of a day. In conclusion, I think I would be a very useful and well behaved mod.

What is your timezone?
CTZ

Last edited:
Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Tungsten on discord (Tungsten#7445) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Ya Ming on Discord (Ya Ming Gotcha#9941) within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied