Denied Litch Staff Application

Litch

User
Apr 10, 2022
Username: Litch

◈ Your In-Game Name: Litch

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198261791223/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 18

Your Discord (with tag): Litch#8589

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 7 warnings (only 2 with reasons are shoowing up)
2 bans (1 accidental)

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? BST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? any day after 4pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? to give more purpose to the game to be honest. i also want a job something i can commit to on a game

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? because when im not messing about i can be serious and if you want someone whos good at keeping authority then im the person for the job

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. i was section leader, squad leader in the military a years back. im sure id make a good mod in a game lol

-1 no effort shown and no explanation on what your warns are
Again, did i not say it wasnt showing up what my warns where except two which were just for rdm. another is you can only show effort unless you're a trial mod. whats a whole essay basically sugar coating things when you can just get straight to the point. like i said, i can be serious when i need to be.

P.s why cant you just check my warns, since you're staff, i gave you my info.

Again, did i not say it wasnt showing up what my warns where except two which were just for rdm. another is you can only show effort unless you're a trial mod. whats a whole essay basically sugar coating things when you can just get straight to the point. like i said, i can be serious when i need to be.

P.s why cant you just check my warns, since you're staff, i gave you my info.
In class

are you dense

-1 You just rose to conflict immediately in regards to response to negative feedback on your app which just displays immaturity and a lack of being able to take criticism.

You want to be staff to give more purpose to the game, rather than help people or better the community. All we have for your reasons you'd be good at staffing is that you can keep authority and you were military, which is cool, don't get me wrong, but it doesn't necessarily translate to being a DarkRP staff member.

Not to mention that you've had 7 warnings in 1 day of playtime.

-1 You just rose to conflict immediately in regards to response to negative feedback on your app which just displays immaturity and a lack of being able to take criticism.

You want to be staff to give more purpose to the game, rather than help people or better the community. All we have for your reasons you'd be good at staffing is that you can keep authority and you were military, which is cool, don't get me wrong, but it doesn't necessarily translate to being a DarkRP staff member.

Not to mention that you've had 7 warnings in 1 day of playtime.
I’m just brain dead on how things play out on this it doesn’t make sense. I can’t even explain how I can have 7 warnings in 1 day of playtime. Don’t you get a certain amount of warns until you get banned?? I’m unaware of these warns and again I don’t think it makes sense I’ve had 7 warnings and nothings been done about it. And as for the immaturity part asking if someone’s dense after clearly not reading my text properly is genuine like how can you not understand that

-1 Reasons above.
you seem like a decent guy, but the lack of effort and the immediate conflict when facing criticism shows a lot about you.
id recommend taking some time to look at accepted staff applications here and spending some more time writing out your application.
Good luck.

-rep

Things I Liked
Meh
Things i don’t like
Lack of effort, can’t take criticism, immature,Warned 7 times in 1 day of playtime…

Recommendations
Don’t.

-1 If you are military you should be ashamed of how you respond to criticism. Definitely not the type of person I look for in staff.

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299)