Lmao mans removed it i made it to help your sad sad server

Jay officer

User
Jun 15, 2021
So I'm saying this as a More or so an unfortunately experienced player of this so-called "Server" This is not a place you will want to spend your time in Gmod on or in fact at all you will be abused within the first 30 minutes of your playthrough I am also saying this as a player with no warns or bans so if that helps you get a better understanding of where I'm coming from then there you go this is not the place you want to be the staff are brutally horrible at there jobs I understand some of them may be new staff on duty but that does not excuse the fact that they all have biased opinions of the rules about the server which should not be allowed and well if it is sorry to break it to you pal but you have an unstable server and continuing like this is going to send this server down a never-ending spiral of toxicity that is not needed and you know it yourself. Fix and rewrite the rules, Check and overview your inexperienced admins make them understand the actions that have to be done and said when a player has made a decision that is clearly against the rules nothing gets stood down from players who are actually trying to help you get shut down more than the people who are actually making the place worse. These players push the rules to the extent as much as they can they do it right in front of the staff and they don't even see it they'll just nic and nac the rules over and over in the tiniest ways they can and push the admins as much as they can without having any verbal punishment being made and they get away with it every time, Maybe rethink of where you actually want the server to end up being in a couple of years rather than thinking of the present and if your going to be thinking about the present instead think of what is genuinely going to make it a fun and enjoyable place for everyone. You need to take into account how peoples actions are going to make others feel there not just an emotionless being across the computer they are living breathing humans who you are affecting I know for a fact these people who talk all this shit think vividly about everything they said right after they turn off their pc then go on to continue it the next time they're on and somehow find it enjoyable. This is clearly a Power forced server from everyone that I've seen the goal is to be on top in a horrible way not even competitive just sick the way they feel they have to advance through the game by giving everyone the absolute worse time they possibly can. Hope this helps anyone considering spending time on this Litterall Sewer water of a server. Cheers Jay.

Reactions: Cuteboi
I appreciate the input, we do everything we can to make sure our players have an enjoyable experience on our servers, and I apologize if that wasn't the case for you. I understand that you'd like to see a lot of changes but I'm not necessarily sure what some of them mean.

For example...

What about the rules needs to be changed?

What should change about the staff team to see more productive results in the future?

From what I can tell you must really care about the community to make a post like this, and I'd like to hear what you have to say in more detail.

+1 Bullshit mods let people who MRDM and spout hatespeech off with verbals all the time because the dickheads act ignorant and like they didnt know. Racism used to be a fucking permaban on almost all gmod servers back in the day.

What should change about the staff team to see more productive results in the future?

From what I can tell you must really care about the community to make a post like this, and I'd like to hear what you have to say in more detail
You cant have Class IV and Class V allow for verbal warnings full stop. Ive literally saw someone yesterday get THREE VERBAL WARNINGS for sexually harrassing a female on the server by three diferent admins, because EVERY SINGLE ONE SAID "If they do it again, I will warn/ban him" Like vruh? What?

You need a paper trail. You need to be able to show that what someone did was wrong, otherwise you get pedo's and racists who can run around freely on the server. I was literally in a sit where someone asked another player who was underage "Can you squirt?" and was only verbally warned... It has to fucking stop.

You cant have Class IV and Class V allow for verbal warnings full stop. Ive literally saw someone yesterday get THREE VERBAL WARNINGS for sexually harrassing a female on the server by three diferent admins, because EVERY SINGLE ONE SAID "If they do it again, I will warn/ban him" Like vruh? What?

You need a paper trail. You need to be able to show that what someone did was wrong, otherwise you get pedo's and racists who can run around freely on the server. I was literally in a sit where someone asked another player who was underage "Can you squirt?" and was only verbally warned... It has to fucking stop.
I am not aware about the incident in question that you are bringing up, but we have and will continue to commit to creating a space where players can be comfortable, and if you would like to reach out to me on Discord to talk about that situation further I would love to have a dialogue with you to make it right. The paper trail exists in the form of the warns, which our staff use to decide what the punishment should be for the player in question.

I am not aware about the incident in question that you are bringing up, but we have and will continue to commit to creating a space where players can be comfortable, and if you would like to reach out to me on Discord to talk about that situation further I would love to have a dialogue with you to make it right. The paper trail exists in the form of the warns, which our staff use to decide what the punishment should be for the player in question.
DM this afternoon in discord. I gotta go to sleep.

I appreciate the input, we do everything we can to make sure our players have an enjoyable experience on our servers, and I apologize if that wasn't the case for you. I understand that you'd like to see a lot of changes but I'm not necessarily sure what some of them mean.

For example...

From what I can tell you must really care about the community to make a post like this, and I'd like to hear what you have to say in more detail.
I mean every rule on the list I'm not the only one who experienced this the server speaks for itself join and see as a player it's bloody horrible. take it from Cuteboi and the others commenting there are many who can understand what I'm saying and where I'm coming from. I do care about the community yes it has potential I can see that. The admin's actions and the way they treat players many of them act as if they can't be bothered to help when they are the ones who are applied for that position, The way they try to rush the tickets I completely understand there is many but you have to take it as bluntly as you can as the whole point of the report is an issue made by a player which is resulting in a problem in the server should not be taken as a task more so something that has to be fixed to make the community a more enjoyable and peaceful place. I appreciate you actually taking action and listening and knowing that players have a say. I wanted to apply for admin not to long ago but not sure I could fully deal with the issues in place. Cheers Jay

evaluate the staff as many of them clear they are not meant to fit the job. The fact that their teens is just so odd the age to apply for an admin should be bumped up the minimum age it is at now is just blatantly very very weird Should not have people at that age in charge I know for a fact many would agree with this problem specifically Makes playing relatively uncomfortable. The way women get treated in this server is a disgrace and this problem should be taken a lot more seriously constantly getting bombarded for god knows what reason but they take it way to far every player should have the chance to be given the same amount or respect as others. Any gender, Any Race. Jay

homie be like "yeah the staff are bad" like bro what
i agree the staff are undertrained but if you think they're biased, you're fucking retarded.

+1 Bullshit mods let people who MRDM and spout hatespeech off with verbals all the time because the dickheads act ignorant and like they didnt know. Racism used to be a fucking permaban on almost all gmod servers back in the day.
not once has a mod let someone MRDM, just because it takes a second to deal with them doesnt mean they're not listening.

homie be like "yeah the staff are bad" like bro what
i agree the staff are undertrained but if you think they're biased, you're fucking retarded.
Lmao why do they have mixed opinions over the rules then rules are made for one simple reason not for them to be mixed up by different people in charge just creates corruption between them and players. Also taking it out of context never said they were bad said they were brutally horrible at their job if you want to be specific about it mate.

They clearly treat certain people in certain ways there's no way for you to know how they treat every exact person lol.

They clearly treat certain people in certain ways there's no way for you to know how they treat every exact person lol.
Then why are you making the assumption that we treat certain people certain ways? We have systems in place to combat bias and to combat favoritism that are strictly enforced with no leniency. Staff aren't allowed to take tickets for other staff, if a player believes a staff member has a conflict of interest, they can always ask for another staff member and get into another ticket w/o that staff.

Reactions: MckRic
Then why are you making the assumption that we treat certain people certain ways? We have systems in place to combat bias and to combat favoritism that are strictly enforced with no leniency. Staff aren't allowed to take tickets for other staff, if a player believes a staff member has a conflict of interest, they can always ask for another staff member and get into another ticket w/o that staff.
Because I have seen and experienced everything I've said in this thread wouldn't go out of my way to lie about everything here. Yeah, I know for a fact they ain't gonna take that seriously you know yourself the Person in favor would be the staff. No assumption is being made it's from experience as I said before don't even need to explain myself but I have it's clear there is a problem people wouldn't have commented otherwise big man deal with the problems.

Ex staff here. Staff can get overwhelmed with tickets pretty easily which isn't their fault. For some Trial moderators it's the first time they are staff on a gmod server.

However I can't comment on the gate speech stuff because I've been gone for a bit and don't know alot of the newer mods and if they're bias

Reactions: Jay officer
Exactly my points from the start you don't try to compromise the situation I'm trying to help and you just take it in a completely different manner than it has to be lmao

Ex staff here. Staff can get overwhelmed with tickets pretty easily which isn't their fault. For some Trial moderators it's the first time they are staff on a gmod server.

However I can't comment on the gate speech stuff because I've been gone for a bit and don't know alot of the newer mods and if they're bias
Yeah, i can get that it can be overwhelming at points I just think they should take every individual ticket as seriously and in the same manner as they do to others. Yeah I honestly would recommend you revisiting if you have spare time and are a pre player of the server to see how much it has changed for you.

I know it's gonna be hard to hear all this being staff especially Trail mod but all of this has to be taken into consideration.