Accepted TMJoken Staff Application

TMJoken

User
Sep 25, 2023
Username: TMJoken

◈ Your In-Game Name: TMbust

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198367121442/

Your Age: I am 15 turning 16 in January

Your Discord Tag: tmbust is my discord username

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day and 2 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Cupertino or Pacific Daylight time (I think this is what I am being asked for)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I go to school and get home at around 3 and will usally be on 4PM till 8-9PM Weekends I can be on 1PM to 12AM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to help better the community especially since almost everyone ive met has either been kind, helpful, or just nice. It would be a pleasure to know I am helping the those people. Helping people by either punishing those who break the rules or just giving back the same kindness I received It would motivate me to keep helping. I know the community is already so good I would still like to take part in helping the player base. The player base is usally so nice and welcoming. I want to be there when people are getting used to the server I want to help them understand and make sure they can play and have a nice AtomicRP experience.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Ive have read the rules and have made any tickets about rules breakers. I understand punishing people isnt the whole point in being part of staff. I definitely feel like I could be a help to the staff team and the players to make their AtomicRP/Garrys mod experience better. I think me being staff could definitly help those around me by making the whole game be more fun I would love to spend time with the player raid with them I could base and make money with them I already the love the community and would love to try and make them love it too I know thats a way I can help. I think spending time with the community would be a great way for me to show how much I love it.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I love to make jokes and make others laugh its a certain happiness I get when others around me also feel happy or joyful its nice knowing that people can laugh with you. The pc I use to run garrys mod isnt the best so I have rarely experienced garrys mod crashing in the past and would like to make it known. Im kind of a slow learner when it comes to tools/plugins so any help with that is very much appreciated. some more just basic information about me is my real name is Elijah I like to go by eli by either is fine obviously im 15 and game addicted I have one weiner dog (Its my pfp) thats about 1 year her name is Mia and I love her to death another fact about me is that im Hispanic? there not alot about that me thats interesting but I hope to get to know everyone better and that I can be a trusted part of the staff community as well as the player base.

Thank you for reading this
-The TMbust

Last edited: