Accepted Lunaa Staff Application

Lunnaa

User
Nov 3, 2022
Username: Lunaa

◈ Your In-Game Name: Lunnaa

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199209805666/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: itslunnaa

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 18/11/2022- Hate Speech- I was signing Christmas songs with my friend and got accused of saying the R word. I tried to explain that I never said that and explain the situation. The staff member WaffleDevs still proceeded to warn and punish me.

16/01/2024- Fail Rp During Raid- My game was bugging and crashed while respawning in spawn after getting raided. I joined back to having the warn.

When these warns were issued I knew that these offenses were against the rules. I would never carry out these actions.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1w 6d 15hr

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Weekdays- 3:30pm-11pm, Weekends 11am-4am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to be staff because I have gotten warned by staff members that don't want to help but rather get people in trouble. I don't believe that's the way it should be. To help this issue I would explain the rules to the player first and then go from there. I will be patient with new members and people that don't understand the rules yet. I want to get involved with the community. I think I could help with ticket times and the RDM that happens frequently on the server. I like to help the newer players when they come up and ask for help. I think the community on the server, whether that be the staff or normal players is very fun.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am extremely dedicated to this server and have played on and off for 2 years now. After playing for so long I have been put into many situations. I am a patient person when it comes to dealing with situations and talking to people. I will be patient with new members and people that don't understand the rules yet. I can put my own emotions aside and be unbiased. Being a staff member would really open a new door and bring more fun to the server for me. I've talked to several staff before and they said I would be a good fit.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I have worked in customer service irl. This helps with patience and maturity control in situations where people can be disrespectful. This also shows that I can stay professional in situations where people can be disrespectful. Having a customer service job contributes to my work ethic. Within 4 months of starting at my current job I was promoted to crew leader. I could not have made this promotion without my work ethic, I get all of my tasks done quickly and before schedule, without sacrificing the quality of my work. I've studied the rules all the way through and am confident in my knowledge.

Thank you for your time.

+1 Good reasons, Good playtime, Good detail. I have had some in game interactions and have all been pretty positive!!!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to darwin.net on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
Requirements To Staff and expectations of a staff member