Denied Loop Staff Application

Loop

User
Feb 9, 2023
Username: Mr James Bond

◈ Your In-Game Name: Mr James Bond

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles76561199121400267/

Your Age: Just turned 15

Your Discord Tag: MrJamesLoop#0676

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have one new warn it was for RDM but a accident and one old fail RP and 2 old RDM (The admin told me he was gonna delete old warns but never did)

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2w 5d 12h 20m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Time Zone

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Mostly Night ranging from 5 to 3 am week days and on weekends all day and night

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I Always thought it would be fun to be a admin and be able to accept tickets and help people plus I have been waiting to turn 15 for some while now to do this. I am also very calm and I have a lot of self control even in the toughest situations I know a couple admins that im friends with just by talking to them I will be online as staff all the time because it will be so enjoyable. I am able to deal with people that are aggravated or sad about something. I can also get my messages through to people with no mic super easy because i know that people without a mic is sometimes annoying or harder to get the point through.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I will be on at night and I know there isn't a lot of admins on at night and I have waited for my 15th birthday for so long just to be able to become a admin on this server. Also like i said i can take on any person and still be very calm I will be online constantly and more than half the time ill be on as admin. I am super friendly maybe sometimes to friendly thats mostly how some admins like me ive always made tickets against people for doing the wrong things like breaking NLR or RDMing me and I’ve noticed with all admins that they all have the same type of energy as me. I know how difficult it could be to deal with certain people like people with no mic or cocky people that are just trying to get a laugh out of the rule breaking. After being on this server for so long I have noticed people that join just to break rules or people that get angry and break rules and for me its super easy to get their side of why they do these things because you just have to show people how great the server really is and thats why I should be a admin on this server and a friend to all other admins.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Before I found this server I played on other servers trying to find the right one and all the one's I found before this one were very laggy and wasn't for me and now that I found this server I haven't played a different one since.

Last edited:
-1 Add a link to your steam profile and add more to the last 2 questions

Edit: +1 an interview would be nice

Last edited:
+/- Highly recommend editing your application and adding more to the last two questions as it will most likely get denied

Edit: +1 I wouldn't mind seeing how an interview goes :)

Last edited:
+/- Highly recommend editing your application and adding more to the last two questions as it will most likely get denied
Thank you for saying this I have updated it and I put much more details on the last 2 questions I appreciate it

+1 I've never seen you in game, but you put forth the effort to show you want to be a part of the staff team. GL

Thank you I need it when do these forums usually get an answer?
when enough people reply normaly takes like a week, a day or 2 on the app and another 2 days on review of the interview so about a week

when enough people reply normaly takes like a week, a day or 2 on the app and another 2 days on review of the interview so about a week
Okay yeah its been about to days since i posted this so I hope they give me a chance for a interview

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/