Senior Moderator on Atomic Networks
DarkRP Staff Member
User
Mar 13, 2022
United States
atomicnetworks.co
Username: Lord Sage

◈ Your In-Game Name: Lord Sage

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199138283513/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 14 Staff Recommendations: Mavis, Potompatomp, Lil Marco Vert,The Cake Is A Pie, Natee, Jarold Hento, Jinx Femboy, Killuminati

Your Discord (with tag): Lord Sage#3399

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans.

How much playtime do you have on the server?
1w 16HRS 20m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? MON-FRI 5:00 PM-1AM SAT-SUN 12:00PM-2AM (Not all the time if busy)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff team because I love helping out new players help them learn rules, so they don't get in trouble I generally just love helping out the community the staff team is great, and I love engaging with the community a lot. after trying to find the perfect DarkRP server I came to Atomic I already loved it like i mentioned the staff and community were very helpful all the staff have a positive attitude and love helping and I want to become just like that where I get to meet new people and help the community a lot. Like I mentioned I really just love helping out and really want to become staff and engage with the community more Thanks for reading.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I would be great addition to the team because with new servers being added very often there's going to need more staff like the other day, I was on server 3 and there were 2 staff on, and 80 players so there needs to be more staff for a start. Also, I'm a very chill person and a very likeable person ill mess around with you once in a while until you get mad, I'm very humble and responsible and I respect everybody I don't break rules and disrespect other players I think I'm ready for the position of Mod

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. im cool thats about it ;)

Last edited:
+/- he seems genuine in his passion for the server but the age concerns me with the maturity level required for the job. Id like to see an interview so i can evaluate this better.

+1 (Interview Only)
Your age and previous warns are a little worrisome but you have shown you are mature enough to deserve an interview at least.
Hope to hear your interview soon. Good Luck.

+1 Hes chill and mature for his age and everytime i talk to him hes asking about staffing he seems determined

+1 Not his first app, shows determination, haven't met him on the server but I trust the others opinions

+1 No vouch from me but this player has shown incredible drive to become staff and I'm willing to judge off an interview.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Doc!#9842 within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.​

Last edited by a moderator: