Denied lotisify Staff Application

Thrawn

User
Sep 19, 2021
Username: Thrawn

◈ Your In-Game Name: Thrawn | Lotisify

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199123350968/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: Thrawn#6196

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans.

How much playtime do you have on the server?
3 Days 16 Hours 5 Mins at time of applying.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)

> Deepgaming:
- Rank of Staff Manager (Upper Administration)
- Time spent as staff was over 3 Months
- Server Population was 75 players+ on a good day before shut down when school started, though they still run a SCPRP with well over 50 players per day.
- Community type - Semi-Serious RP, prestigious.

2 other Servers that I cannot remember at the time of writing.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? From 12 PM to about 3 AM.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Mainly I would love to get to know the community better and be more involved in it and make people's day. I also feel that being staff can help me improve as a human being, giving me so many opportunities for problem-solving, team working, being socially active with other people, and many more. I would also love moderating the server since usually there are only 0-2 staff members online, even less since classes started. I believe I could also bond with the current staff team and help the server improve and grow. I know well not to abuse any commands or privileges when off duty.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to be staff because I can deal with situations in a very calm manner. I also have a lot of experience playing Garry's Mod, being the staff manager of a prestigious server. I have been playing this game for 2 years which helps me take charge of most of any situation or help other staff and overall awareness when it comes to the tickets and/or questions. I am also very easy to talk to I am not intimidating whatsoever so that is something that could help during Staff sits or interactions in any way however I can enforce the rules when I need to as I have been very active when it comes to making reports since it is the best I can get to staff right now. I also really enjoy being on duty and taking tickets. I would be helpful during the later hours from about 12 A.M. to 3-4 A.M.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

N/A

-1 Carbon copy of your past applications. You've been trying to do this for months

-/+ it has decent effort and would be deserve a +1 but you didn't detail your warns and bans

Edit -1 what po said

Weird I thought I did detail them I must've forgot to re-add it when I exited the tab out on accident. Though it is fair about what Potompatomp said.

Does seem like he has a good motivation, but if your application has already been denied before and this application is a copy of the denied one, I gota -1. Take some time to elaborate and change what went wrong (for example, you still havent explained your previous warnings) before submitting another application, my guy.

Best to start fresh on your next app. don't copy anything just use as a reference.

Application Denied
Your steam account also does not display your Gmod hours.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​