Link to your Public Steam Profile: :
218 hrs on record
Garry's Mod https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199123350968/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
Lotisify#0968

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?:
Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers?
If yes, what for?: Yes sadly I was banned but it was because I stole from one of my friends' printers and then my game started lagging like crazy and I crashed right before Aunt Shelly could talk to me but I tried to give the money I stole to Aunt Shelly after my ban but she said it was fine otherwise I am very respectful and considerate.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
129Hrs

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes, I am well aware of the rules on Atomic Networks and DarkRP and I'm very knowledgeable about RP rules in general.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Yes, I have previous experience of being the Head-Moderator on Ice Community Servers #1, #2, and #3 for several months, I would have been admin soon after being promoted, however, server was shutdown/closed so I stopped playing GMOD. Was one of the top ranking DarkRP servers and had several players on their servers constant 40+ or 50+ out of 60, hence there were 3 separate servers and an extra #4 server for our development team when we are testing new addons, custom classes, commands, e.t.c. There were constant problems on the server I would take care of and I would offer to be on duty when others didn't feel like taking care of all the sits and tickets that needed to be done, this is what mainly led to my promotion from Moderator to Head-Moderator to watch over the other staff if they weren't doing their job and RPing 24/7, and also I would train any new Moderators that were newly accepted. I did not lose or get demoted from my position in any type of way whatsoever, the owner ICE himself explained to us in TeamSpeak that he was closing the server after making so much. This even pissed me off because I donated well over $100 in monthly payments for donations and Custom Jobs, the server has been shutdown now but I'll still link the steam group so you could see that the player base was very large and the group itself has well over 25,000 members in it, even after being closed down. This was my favorite server to staff on and the reason why I came back after years to join this server, was to have some fun with friends mainly, but I would like to also help out in anyway I could and refresh myself back to staff.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Cosmic

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
Yes, I am very experienced with all three scripts, including others. We used ULX for the !menu commands

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I would like to be a part of the staff team so I could help assist/monitor the server when I get online because I get tired of basic roleplaying. When I was staff and did basic RP on ICE, whenever I noticed there were no staff online that would be when I had my command for switching jobs to Staff on Duty and I took care of the tickets/sits that most players created by myself. Since there are constantly over 50+ players on the server daily, there shouldn't be a situation where a staff member isn't on duty, and that's where I would come into play for my part of the role as staff. I would be great to be a part of the staff team because I am able to deal with several sits if I'm the only staff member online without getting stressed out over issues that could be solved instead of doing what I noticed other staff did which was either leaving the server or sticking to RP roles to prevent taking sits. I noticed while playing that a few moderators would even complain in OOC about having so many tickets and telling people to "Wait" or "Give me a minute" instead of just dealing with them without any pressure. I do not get bothered by having to get off basic RP and switching over to on duty when there are a lot of sits that need to be taken care of, I also do not mind assisting players that I may have had an issue with in the past, I barely have any friends myself on this server, but some staff are passive aggressive when taking sits with players they recognize, however I am not this type of person and I would prefer to move on from any personal problems instead if they ever do come up with a player.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I am more experienced and knowledgeable as staff on DarkRP than most other applicants after viewing the posted application threads. I included my proof of being Head Mod, and I think I would be a great addition to the staff team. I would know how to deal with stressful situations on the server with ease and I am not the type to get angry easily, I am a very wise, friendly, and considerate person to speak to. Most of my work environment irl requires communicating with others in a team orientated style and not having one person slack in production more than the other, an analogy of this would be having 4 staff active online in the server at 3AM EST and they are all roleplaying or AFK instead of taking care of the issues that new players are facing when they join the server and nobody goes on duty while players are atttempting to crash the server, getting RDMed, RDA, or breaking any other basic RP rules. These were just a few reasons on why I should be considered to be accepted onto the staff team.

What is your timezone?
Central Standard Time

Your application is a copy and paste from Vtrek's Application. No effort into this application due to it being copied from someone else word for word.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.