Denied Luci. Staff Application

Seris

Vintage
User
Mar 31, 2022
Username: Luci.

◈ Your In-Game Name: Luci.

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198319734429/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Luci.#8640

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern US

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 3-10:15pm EST

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel like i can give so much more to the community and really help the server overall, I've found that some players have started recognizing me for helping them out with situations or helping them achieve their goals.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have experience of an admin, apart from Gmod, I've been administrator on mainline discord RP servers, I've owner RP servers for different games most of which are on VR and i know how to handle stressful situations. I also want to give back to the community that gave me a good start compared to other servers.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'm a very straight forward honest person. It is very very rare if lie. I take things in from both sides and see what the best option are for certain things unless its for broken rules and even than i'd like to get both sides and access the situation .

- Not much effort

I recommend looking at accepted application so you have a general idea of what we are looking for.

Best of luck!

-1 barley any effort shown, and you need to be a little more specific with your time played.

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299)