Denied Lunar883 Staff Application

Lunar883

User
May 12, 2022
Username: Lunar883

◈ Your In-Game Name: Lunar883

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198811570185

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 14 Turning 15 soon

Your Discord (with tag): Lunar883#0854

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. RDM: it was a cross fire kill, it was bad on my part.
Chat Spam: I played music when I wasn't a hobo.
Hate Speech: I played a song that said the N-Word.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 Day

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 3pm to 9pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would really like to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team, because ever since I've joined the server it's been nothing but fun. The Staff and other players have been nothing but nice and helpful, And I would like to contribute to the Staff team and make that other people have the same experience I did when I first joined.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel as If I should be accepted on the staff team for a number of reason, I know the server rules pretty well, I'm a good team player, and I can control my temper and have a good attitude while dealing with people in altercations

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

-1 Little effort shown and the hate speech warn I would recommend going to the next level with an app when u have a class IV or V and read old apps that got accepted

+/- Nothing too wrong with the app, you've explained your warnings well, but you're 14 and you've no staff recommendations, hard to give you a vote of confidence here. I'm also unfamiliar with you.

+/- not a bad app, you explained your warns and why you got warned pretty well but I haven't seen or heard anyone say anything about you and I haven't seen or talked to you in game, your also under age

-rep

Things I Liked
N/A

Meh
N/A

Things i don’t like

Not much effort at all,warbs,age

Recommendations
Put more effort, tell/show us why you should be staff and how you would benefit the team, effort shows a lot on these applications!If you’re stuck refer to the accepted section, this has a lot of good examples we’re looking for,also maybe wait till you're 15.

Goodluck

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299)