Denied Massa Ruby Staff Application

Massa Ruby

(DRP) Blanket Staff Team
DarkRP Staff Member
User
Jun 5, 2022
Username: Massa Ruby

◈ Your In-Game Name: Massa Ruby

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199225674008/

Your Age: 24

Your Discord Tag: Massa Ruby #0166

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. One hatespeech warn from april when I was new to gmod.
2 rdm warns the same day in april, once again was new.

all other warns were fail rp
one being recent for simply just being in a party with a non government (I did not do any rp actions together with the member, nor party defense).

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4w 8h 30m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4pm-11pm weekdays, all day weekends

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? The main reason i would like to join the staff team is because I want the experience. I know it would be fun to be apart of. Another reason is because I like to enforce rules. I make tons of sits already for the mods to take care of. I respect what the mods do and thought why not give it my shot.
I like investigation as well so figuring who is breaking rules would be fun. A good handful of people I play with are also becoming mods. Dave of terror told me I should give it a try.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have experience in managing an amateur rp group on gta. We had over 100 members and I did a lot of moderating. I am a natural leader and know how to keep my cool in any situation. I have several years of customer service under my belt and know how to be accountable. I am big on integrity so I can tell when someone is lying and being toxic. I know how to have fun and mess around, but when it comes down to serious matters I can be professional. I don't discriminate and treat everyone equally. I am aware when someone deserves a verbal. I am not bias, I make sure my friends know and do not break the rules. The staff team needs more members, I can help take a load off the tickets. I know the rules and enforcement guidelines front and back. I have had multiple times that I had to inform a mod of the rules. I have also helped some of the rules be clarified.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Message me on discord with any questions!

Last edited:
+/- I've heard bad things about the person from others but the app is good!

Edit: -1 After many negative interactions with this player and further seeing what others think of him, I do not feel as if the way this person treats others they will be a good fit for the staff team, they get on the server to intentionally find loopholes of the rules of the server and abuse them.

Last edited:
-1 alot of players have bad interactions with this person

+/- I've heard bad things about the person from others but the app is good!

Edit: -1 After many negative interactions with this player and further seeing what others think of him, I do not feel as if the way this person treats others they will be a good fit for the staff team, they get on the server to intentionally find loopholes of the rules of the server and abuse them.
Please don't be slanderous. It says in the voting rules to not be slanderous. I obviously don't join the server to find and "abuse loopholes" to the rules, if that even exists. I follow the rules, thank you very much (y)

Please don't be slanderous. It says in the voting rules to not be slanderous. I obviously don't join the server to find and "abuse loopholes" to the rules, if that even exists. I follow the rules, thank you very much (y)
It is not slanderous at all, I am voting biased off of your application and interactions with you in game and if you wish I can give you several examples of certain things happening in game that makes me believe what I believe, if you want to talk to me more my discord is Agent York#8932 and I will happily answer all of your questions

It is not slanderous at all, I am voting biased off of your application and interactions with you in game and if you wish I can give you several examples of certain things happening in game that makes me believe what I believe, if you want to talk to me more my discord is Agent York#8932 and I will happily answer all of your questions
Killing PD as mayor and mayors wife is allowed in the office, and I like to do it, it is fun. I know a lot of PD people hate me for it, but that doesn't mean I am a bad fit for staff.
If anything it means I have good rule knowledge because I know what I can and can't do..... 💅

Killing PD as mayor and mayors wife is allowed in the office, and I like to do it, it is fun. I know a lot of PD people hate me for it, but that doesn't mean I am a bad fit for staff.
If anything it means I have good rule knowledge because I know what I can and can't do..... 💅
I was not referring to that and the fact that you assumed that means that it has happened on multiple occasions but lets continue this conversating through dm's if you wish to continue at all