Denied Material Staff Application

Material

User
Oct 14, 2022
Username: Material

◈ Your In-Game Name: Material

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199387381942/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Material#9291

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 1.Hate Speech I said The R Slur In a Base and My Friend thought it would be funny to Report me (However this doesn't disclude me for what I did, I deeply apologized to Everyone that heard it and Took it professionally)
2. MRMD I was Shot By a Citizen Caused by Cross fire Didn't Unknowledge It was the Citizen and I Killed 3 or 4 members in the street from cross fire And Again I Did Apologize and Said It Wouldn't Happen Again I Paid 50k To Each Player Included In The breaking of Rules.
3.FailRP Came Back To a Base After i Raided them And Mugged A player outside His base Within 3 Minute Span.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4D 20H 16M

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Staffing On Multiple Outdated Servers Not to Popular The Server Names are: Double CrossRP,United LifeRP and BloodForge
I made my way up to at least Senior Mod On all Servers Staffed For About 2 Years On Each Server.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Ranges From 8am - 8PM or 24 Hours( don't ask)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I would Be a A Perfectly adequate Fit For the Team. I love Engaging With The Community And I Love the Server Overall. I wanna Help Others By Giving Them A Perfect Roleplay Experience In all Ways Possible. I'm Professional, Would Love to Help Those Who Need Help And be able to Maximize the roleplay experience Also Because, I've spent a good bit of time on this server, and have enjoyed it a lot, but found that that the core gameplay experience of DarkRP can be messed up by those who don't understand, or don't care about the rules, and that the only way for change is more and more staff who understand and care about that gameplay experience, and the rules that keep it alive. I Overall Just Love The Atomic Server and The Community Within it

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I will State Reasons Of why I Think I Should Be Accepted
1. I have prior administration experience on GMOD servers Discord server and Minecraft servers
2. I'm a very dedicated player to any server I'm apart of
3. I spend a lot of time a moderating a server even when there's little people on
4. I read the rules and give an unbias opinion on any situation I have and will take action on anyone including my friends
5. I'm a very good listener and I give time and thought into every decision I make
6. I'm educated on the rules and I look through them frequently and give people the exact rules they've broken
Now for what I have to say
I Think I can Be Harsh But Will Not Show Much Kindness To Frequent Rulebreakers After Giving Them Multiple chances. I Also Think That I Should Be accepted Cause I See both perspectives Of The Situation and take a professional and Humble approach.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Thank You For your time And Have A Great Rest of your day morning or night!
Note: If I Should edit anything let me know.

Have to wait the full 2 weeks
Like i said Before Sorry About That( It Wont Happen Again) I Just Would Love to Be on The Staff Team and Help Players reach their Maximum Experience. Apologies Bighead Sincerely -Material Thank you for your time and being professional when we haven't had the best personal experiences.

Don't wanna be rude already apologized for it twice Please Be thoughtful And see my perspective thank you for your time
The apology does not matter, you didn't wait. Staff will not forgive that. Sage was denied for submitting three days early, you were a week early

I'd also like to point out that you say you staffed on at least three servers for two years each. Was this sequential, or all at once? If it were sequential, then that means you're saying you've been staffing since you were 9.

You need to wait 2 weeks buddy, if you keep applying for staff but disobeying the application rules this could lead to you never getting staff!
I'd also like to point out that you say you staffed on at least three servers for two years each. Was this sequential, or all at once? If it were sequential, then that means you're saying you've been staffing since you were 9.
Ok thank you for your ur time geo

Application Denied
You need to wait the 14d to submit another application after denial.
For further questions regarding your application please contact Wilkers on Discord