Mayor "Grace" Period

ThaT

User
Dec 2, 2021
The mayor job on this server is very fun but needs some updates. What I am suggesting is a grace period for the mayor. This should be 15 minutes or less where the mayor will not lose his job if he is killed. During the grace period the mayor is not allowed to be killed (Rules can be added for these things). This 15 minute timer would appear somewhere on everyone playing on the servers HUD. During the grace period, it should be noted that raiding the PD will not be allowed. This 15 minutes will be used for the mayor to get set up however he/she wants to be.

Please dont -1 or +1 without explaining!

There is a grace period when the mayor spawns in, pretty sure it’s 3 minutes long but they do have god mode, 15 minutes would be way too long.

There is a grace period when the mayor spawns in, pretty sure it’s 3 minutes long but they do have god mode, 15 minutes would be way too long.

No there is not? I see mayors dying 15 seconds after winning the election. Is it broken? 15 Minutes is a fair amount of time to build a base in my opinion

-1 Mayors have a 3 minute grace period, they can killbind or switch job to circumvent this. 15 minutes is way too long, if you're serious about being Mayor you make a base in the office and you never lose Mayor.

ALTHOUGH - Mayors should not have to leave the PD to enter into the next election, that's extremely dangerous.

The mayor job on this server is very fun but needs some updates. What I am suggesting is a grace period for the mayor. This should be 15 minutes or less where the mayor will not lose his job if he is killed. During the grace period the mayor is not allowed to be killed (Rules can be added for these things). This 15 minute timer would appear somewhere on everyone playing on the servers HUD. During the grace period, it should be noted that raiding the PD will not be allowed. This 15 minutes will be used for the mayor to get set up however he/she wants to be.

Please dont -1 or +1 without explaining!
mayors already have a 3 min grace period it even says it up too, 15 mins is way too long for immortality i’d understand if you said something like 5 mins but for now -1

-1 already a grace period, although it seems it should be extended to like 5mins as 3 mins is hard to build with

Suggestion Denied
There is already a cooldown in place for the mayor, they are put into god mode for 3 minutes.
Thanks for making a suggestion <3​