Denied localshowershitter Staff Application

localshowershitter

User
Sep 27, 2023
Username: localshowershitter

◈ Your In-Game Name: Localshowershitter

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199433832481/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: blockhead#7521

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. One recent ban on my record

Attempted RDM: I was running around playing as swat Commander when we end up raiding a house we finished cleaning house arresting so fourth when Mamaee OVO Decided to block the door to the apartment complex since we were getting shot at the swat juggernaut told me to tase and move him witch i did i will admit i did shoot his foot but only after the swat juggernaut kept telling him to move when we moved him with the nightstick he moved back in place so i had to put him in handcuffs to move him. That was the situation

Fail RP During a raid: i returned to the raid way to soon and i didn't wait the proper time

Fail RP: i kidnapped people to close together of each-other and i didn't wait the full 5 minute's

RDM: i forgot that you could only kill the mayor in his office and i shot him on the street

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 Day 15 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team: a few weeks to a month
> Rank (If applicable) i served as a juniors moderator on my friend's sandbox server
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP?
No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 1pm to 9pm est

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to join the staff team due to the excellent community and the laid-back atmosphere of the community as a whole. It is a great place to socialize with friends and total strangers. In addition, by becoming a member of the staff, I hope to contribute to keeping the community a lively and enjoyable place to hang out.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe I should be admitted into the staff team due to both my participation and my love of the community. I am aware that some people may be critical of my lack of playtime, but I play every day, and my playtime will continue to grow. And about my warnings, some of you may be concerned about whether I should wait for the warnings to be removed but I assure you that all of my warns were merely mistakes and will never happen again.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Some of you might recognize me as the goofy mayor that transformed the entire town into chaos central, or you may have seen me ranting about random nonsense in OOC

Last edited:
I'd recommend waiting 2 weeks, so your active warns can be removed. By that time, you'll have a better understanding of the rules. Plus, you will most likely gain more playtime and experience.

+1 good app though I would recommend waiting till your warns expire till you continue applying this gives you a better look and more time to consider answers for the interview!

I have had close to 10 interactions with this player and all of them are poor, he randomly Rdms people and is a minge. I don't think he would be a good fit. And even in his application's he got the rules wrong in his warns with killing the mayor.

I have had close to 10 interactions with this player and all of them are poor, he randomly Rdms people and is a minge. I don't think he would be a good fit. And even in his application's he got the rules wrong in his warns with killing the mayor.
Yeah i shot him in the street Because I forgot you can only kill him in his office while raiding and as for randomly rdming people i dont see where your getting that from i have only had that happen twice once with the mayor and one of recent as for close interactions i dont know i mostly stay in my base and print or make pharmaceuticals

Last edited: