Denied Melon_Bob Staff Application

totally not bruce wayne

Mod on Atomic Dark RP
User
Mar 8, 2022
Username: Melon_Bob

◈ Your In-Game Name: totally not bruce wayne

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198325073165/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 17

Your Discord (with tag): akiles#9331

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 196 hours (8 Days/4 hours)

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? On weekdays, 4pm-10pm. On Weekends (12pm - 2am)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Originally I was contemplating about joining the staff team because I was unsure if I would enjoy it. After playing the server I have really fell in love with it, as its not only the only server I really play in darkrp but in gmod as a whole. I already enjoy the community and so far all of the staff I met are really cool and enjoyable to talk to, so I wish to get integrated more into the community while I have the chance.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Although I have a lack of experience in staffing gmod servers, I don't have a lack of experience in other games/servers. I have staffed and played on servers that had darkrp based gamemodes in Pavlov VR. But, there's one thing that I want to bring into this server if I get accepted. And that is the same thing that hopefully previous staff members have brought. That is the strengthening of the community. I believe that staffing shouldn't be an authority figure talking down on someone; I believe staffing requires communication above that. I will learn through my new experiences as a staff member, and persevere to give the best experience to incoming, returning or even veteran players of Atomic RP, the same experience Atomic RP initially gave me. Even if it sounds ambitious, that is at least the goal I personally wish to set for myself, and I hope to reflect that further if I become a staff member.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299)