MerelyMiserable's Staff Application

MerelyMiserable

User
Sep 26, 2020
Your In-Game Name:
MerelyMiserable

Steam Name:
MerelyMiserable(aka Swaggersouls voice/cheese person)

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MerelyMiserable/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
MerelyMiserable#0190

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
Well I've been Falsely Banned for “Hacking” twice but since been unbanned from that along with the warnings that came with the ban have been removed and have been banned for 3 rdm warns one which is now gone for it being false and the other two still stand one because of an accident and the other being a bit bs but it was a trial mod so idc.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1-day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)
4 days 23h 32m playtime
I joined in late September was banned for a bit then that was settled played for about 2 weeks then took a break now I'm back

Have you read up on our rules fully?
yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes and yellow be kinda epic tho

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
I was a staff member on Garnet gaming about 3-4 years ago when I was much less mature and was demoted for accidentally teleporting into someone's base multiple times looking for someone which is warranted and I accept my mistakes. I was being foolish.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
AWarn3 is what they used on garnet I believe so yeah I don’t remember
Exactly everything they used but that sounds familiar so maybe.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I am on mostly at night or early and play for about 5-12 hour sessions. this server isn’t very toxic from what I can tell most of the time but there's that time of day where everything kinda goes crazy and I want to be there when that stuff happens I really like this server that’s why I fought with Noob and talked with Wilkers for a month trying to get unbanned because nowadays servers like these are rare and I want to be apart of them and seems the staff is running a bit short so I outta lend a helping hand.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I’ve played Garry's mod for about almost 6 years now and have over 1200 hours in the game. I haven't been in school since Dec 2018 and mostly do homeschooling so I am able to be on the server whenever needed because I have no life. And people will always continue to do things unless given a reason not too when there is a supreme lack of staff online that happens, No one to enforce rules makes it seem like there are none and those small portions of the day slowly but surely eat away at a community and causes it to become toxic and I don’t want that to happen I've noticed by 4 am no ones on and that's no fault to anyone people have lives they got to sleep but I don’t have that I’m on by 4 am in the morning I do the long 12-hour play sessions when no one else can.

Your not the smartest are u if uk uk.

Well lets start here "the other being a bit bs but it was a trial mod so idc." That's immature and why should we give you staff if your not going to give the decency to respect a current staff member. We don't need someone who is going to start trouble about ranks. That comment that you stated I can see that your just going to bring Drama to the staff team.

Honestly Garent Gaming accepted anyone when I was on the sever and the staff recruiters went all around the sever trying to get their Quota of staff applications. Not trying to be a dick but Garent isn't a great reputable source. *at least its not Icefuse.*

I have seen you on the sever but the way you presented yourself in this application got me to switch my opinion on you.

-1 Not fit for staff

I feel like you are not the right person for the staff team, its good to see if active in game and whatnot but I dont think being staff here is for you, maybe if you start to act different I could change my answer but your past is pretty heavy for staff. -1

Your not the smartest are u if uk uk.

Well lets start here "the other being a bit bs but it was a trial mod so idc." That's immature and why should we give you staff if your not going to give the decency to respect a current staff member. We don't need someone who is going to start trouble about ranks. That comment that you stated I can see that your just going to bring Drama to the staff team.

Honestly Garent Gaming accepted anyone when I was on the sever and the staff recruiters went all around the sever trying to get their Quota of staff applications. Not trying to be a dick but Garent isn't a great reputable source. *at least its not Icefuse.*

I have seen you on the sever but the way you presented yourself in this application got me to switch my opinion on you.

-1 Not fit for staff
I respect that, The way I said wasn't very well thought out it's not that I Don't respect the staff it's that I meant more of It's a newer staff I don't mind, people make mistakes but idc wasn't the right way to phrase it.

thanks for the response the criticism and feedback.

I have read over your application a few times now and have deduced a few things.
Regarding your bans, there has been some discrepancy about if they were actually warranted or not, I had talked to the staff that had banned you prior and they had reasons, although this review is not about that. Your response to if you had read our guidelines is a bit troublesome to me.
I have noticed a few times where depending on certain situations you would get a bit heated, GMod servers can be very toxic, especially towards the staff teams and members. I do not personally believe that you would be a good fit, as I think you would get too mad.
Either way, I wish you the best of luck!

I have read over your application a few times now and have deduced a few things.
Regarding your bans, there has been some discrepancy about if they were actually warranted or not, I had talked to the staff that had banned you prior and they had reasons, although this review is not about that. Your response to if you had read our guidelines is a bit troublesome to me.
I have noticed a few times where depending on certain situations you would get a bit heated, GMod servers can be very toxic, especially towards the staff teams and members. I do not personally believe that you would be a good fit, as I think you would get too mad.
Either way, I wish you the best of luck!

Alrighty

thanks for the response the criticism and feedback.

Negative
To be honest I've only had interactions with you the last few days & for the most part, you seemed a bit immature based on my encounters. I suggest also being more active & becoming more recognized by the community as a whole. I wish you the best of luck!

- Hops

Application Denied
You may reapply for staff on an Atomic Networks server in 2 weeks.​