Sep 15, 2021
Username: MF DOOM

◈ Your In-Game Name: MF DOOM

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DOOMDBD/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 17

Your Discord (with tag): Gavin#5749

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Was building a base, as per usual. When an admin came up to me and said it was fail. In return I Backfired and called him a slur. It was like a year and a half ago so I cant remember much of the details.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2w 7h 4m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? est

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4-9 pretty much everyday

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I know most of the rules to a dot and would like contributing towards the atomic player base by making everyone's experience more enjoyable. This includes Preventing certain unlawful player interactions and generally making a less toxic admin to player relationship. Atomic also has a good admin community that I would like to join upon. Working with these people, friends included would be nice. I would make people's day better by Punishing those who didn't abide by the rules, but also generally help the new people on the server with starting out and such.
Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? While I'm in-game I might seem toxic, but many would say in a professional environment I would provide a non-bias, and a friendly admin sit to every player. Also due to me knowing the rules pretty well, it hopefully wouldn't be much of a learning curve to the whole admin thing.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I like to play Garry's Mod (obviously), Minecraft, and multiple fps games. Pretty much it.

Last edited:
+1 Not bad effort, good vocabulary and as well as explaining why he wants to be mod, like he said he might seem toxic but in general really nice and funny dude. Would like to see as a mod.

Edit

Since your edit one thing sticks out like a sore thumb, for instance saying this
“ I would make people's day better by Punishing those who didn't abide by the rules”
sounds oddly similar to your buddy’s meth Brian application in this aspect.
“Since I already get rule breakers warned and banned for actions they commited, it's going to be even better when I get to make people's day by warning or banning someone that been breaking rules and just ruining their time on the server”

Another Edit
Being immature on staff application. -1

Last edited:

Needs more effort than 5 minutes put into this. Also being immature in OOC at times.
not trying to post criticism or anything but 100% of the ooc arguments ive had involve you so the same could be said for you, which other admins have been demoted for such.

+/- has been part of the community for a while and all interactions I've had with him he came off as a chill dude, the application is certainly not showing enough effort though. You can still add more to your application and change our opinions.

+/- has been part of the community for a while and all interactions I've had with him he came off as a chill dude, the application is certainly not showing enough effort though. You can still add more to your application and change our opinions.
i added a lil bit more, but i dont want to type the same things over and over

-1 I was in a ticket with you earlier and you refused to fix your base after I told you and then you started mic spamming. His behavior on his application also shows he's immature and toxic.

Last edited:

Edit

Since your edit one thing sticks out like a sore thumb, for instance saying this
“ I would make people's day better by Punishing those who didn't abide by the rules”
sounds oddly similar to your buddy’s meth Brian application in this aspect.
“Since I already get rule breakers warned and banned for actions they commited, it's going to be even better when I get to make people's day by warning or banning someone that been breaking rules and just ruining their time on the server”
your a fan

+1 would just like to see an interview the staff application is not the best tho but he seems chill and he claims that he knows the rules

+/- Haven't had any run ins with you in game, application is good but from what i'm reading in these replies you are not mature enough to staff as of now

'maybe, maybe not'

nigga hes callin u out for being immature n u decide to prove him right, ur a clown please dont give ths guy a chance

Application Denied

Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team or your interviewer on our discord